Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. sudhak90

sudhak90 Senior IL'ite

Thank you sir, if there are any pariah rams so she can get married by 25/26 yrs please let me know. Thank you once again .rgds sudha. Also pl. let me know how I can send ur dakshina,

2. Ballereena

Ballereena Bronze IL'ite

Hello Sir,

Could you please let me know about the career future for my husband and mine, we are facing a big problem right now, I have sent PM with all the details. Waiting eagerly for your kind reply.

Thanks

3. attentivegirl

attentivegirl Silver IL'ite

Sir,

I have sent you a PM. kindly pls reply or acknowledge that you got it.

Thanks
    attentivegirl

4. ayishak

ayishak New IL'ite

Pandit Pragaspathy Ji,

Namaskar,

I am planning to go back to Saudi Arabia again. I this regards kindly advise me :

1. If I try for job to go to Saudi Arabia, am I going to get the job without any problems?
    2. If I go there how long am I going to stay there?

My details are as follows:

Name : Ayisha Khatoon
    sex : F
    Date of birth : 7th April 1967
    Place of Birth : Mandya, Karnataka, India
    Tim of Birth : 2:00 am

Waiting for your early response.

Regards
    Ayisha

5. curious1

curious1 New IL'ite

Hello Sir,
    Rarely do we come across people who do such great a service as you are doing. Thank you so much. Can you please look into this chart and tell if this native is going to have two simultaneous marriages, and if the other will be legal or can it be like a surrogate mother type situation? He is currently unmarried and never has been married before. DOB 18th Aug '71, 20:57, Kalimpang, W Bengal. Thank you so very much

6. sudhakrishna

sudhakrishna Gold IL'ite

dear sir,
    My dob is 18.01.1976
    My husband dob is 15.5.1972
    our marriage date is 05.12.2001.
    We lead a happy married life with two kids.
    recently one of our friend after seeing our dom suggested for a remarriage as fifth is not a auspicious day for marriage. Is it is needed. I am confused. Please help me.

7. soumya2011

soumya2011 New IL'ite

Dear Pragaspathy ji,
    Namaskar,
    Sorry to disturb you again.
    My second round of 7 and a half years Saturn has just started. I would like to know whether it is going to be as bad as the first one.
    I would like to know:-
    1) the position of Venus in my horoscope and how my Venus Dasa is going to be.
    2) and about my Upapada Lagna and AK Lagna in my horoscope

My birth details:
    D.O.B- 20-08-1969
    T.O.B- 8:00 p.m
    Place of birth- Chennai

~Soumya

8. meenu81

meenu81 Bronze IL'ite

Dear sir

Waiting for your reply

Meenu

9. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Hivid,

You belong to Cancer Lagna and the 5th house, house of progeny is Scorpio (Viruchigam)
    The 5th house is not aspected by any planet; by the 5th house lord Mars has gone to 12th house. The ninth house happens to be Pisces (Meenam) and the house is not occupied or aspected by any planet; but the house lord Jupiter has gone 7th house and he is debilitated and retrgorade and aspected by Mars. From Moon sign, the 5th house lord happens to be Jupiter; who has gone to 6th house and debilitated. The Puthrahara Jupiter is debilitated and retrograded.

Thus, the 5th/9th house lord have been afflicted; which is the main reasons for delay in progeny.

While coming to your husband chart, he happens to be the same Cancer Ascendant and the 5th house is aspected by Saturn which will normally delay the event; and the 5th lord Mars has gone 6th house the 5th house is hemmed in between malefics i.e. Ketu on one side and Mars on the other side, causing Papakarti yoga.

While considering from the Moon sign, the 5th house is occupied by Mars; and asepcted by Rahu and the 5th lord Jupiter has gone to 7th house. The puthrahara Jupiter is aspected by Ketu. Thus, in both the cases, the 5th house or 5th lord have been some how affected, delaying the progeny.

IN view of the above, please try to make a visit and do the remedial measures for Rahu and Ketu and then both of you can have the medical consultation. If this is done, then the period between June, 2013 and June, 2014 is favouable for the event.

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Sitharaj,

As per the horoscope data available, I find that you have earlier given the birth time as 08.45 AM; whereas now you have reported his birth time time as 10.30 am. Please check up your previous postings and confirm the correct time of birth; in the absence of precise time of birth, the efforts made by me will become a waste.

regards.