Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Tamgirl85,

You can send me the PM because furnishing the personal details in the open forum is not permissible.

Regards.

2. Rama1966

Rama1966 Senior IL'ite

Dear Respected Sir,

My husband is born in 21 Mar 1965 at 4.20pm in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
    I was born in 22 Nov 1966 at 2.10pm in Singapore.

We are going through unimaginable financial crisis and are at rock bottom for the last 3 years though both are very well educated and well placed.
    The only thing that has kept us going is our faith in God and our family support which we consider to be our biggest blessings.

My husband is going through Janma Sani period in his 7.5 years Sani period.
    I am having Sani on the 8th house (Astamathu sani) adding his woes.

On the Dasha side, I am in the Kethu Dasha since 11/4/2006 ending 10/4/2013. My husband is also in Kethu Dasha since 26/9/2010 until 26/9/2017.

We have Dasha santhippu from 26/9/2010 till 10/4/2013. Is this the cause for our total misfortune?
    Will we have some relief from 10/4/2013 when I move on to Shukra Dasha?

Also how will things be in 2017 when the Sani period will be over for my husband and the Shukra Dasha will commence and will be both our dashas?

Is there any pariharas we can do to get over this very difficult period that we are having?

Many thanks for your help and may God bless you sir.

Lakshmi

3. Madhub

Madhub New IL'ite

[
    DOB: 16 march 1998
    TOB:23:03 hrs
    POB: Chennai
    Birthstar: Swati

Dear Sir,
    Thank you very much for your kind reply. Can you advice us on which field of higher education will be suitable for him as per his horoscope?

Thanks and Regards,

Madhu

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Lavanya2000,

There are certain things, like marriage, birth of the child etc. cannot be decided by the human beings. Even though the girl's parents may become old; but there should be blessings of the Almighty for any event.

In any chart, regarding the marital happiness, one has to be seen the 2nd house, house of family; 4th house, house of comfortable stay; 7th house, house of spouse; 8th house; house of longevity of marriage; 12th house, house of bed pleasures etc.

In her chart, the 2nd house is not occupied by any planet, by aspected by Jupiter, which is a blessing; but the 2nd lord Venus is debilitated, which is not good;

4th house is occupied by the retrograde Saturn; but the 4th lord Jupiter is aspecting his own house; hence, there may be mixed results.

The 7th house is aspected by Venus, a natural benefic planet; but also the Mars; which is not good; and this may good mixed results.

While coming to the 12th house, there is a cluster of planets, viz. Sun, the house lord, ketu; Mercury, the Lagna Lord and Mars, being the 3rd and 8th houses. The conjunction of Sun and Mars; two hot planets is not good and the entire bundle of planets are aspected by the Rahu. Hence, there are possibilities for certain issues, concerning the 12th house.

In overall, her married life will be a mixed one; good and bad.

Regarding the profession; her 10th lord Mercury is placed in the 12th house and the 4th house afflicted by Saturn; hence, there are every possibilities that she may have to work in a far off place from her birth place, even it may be abroad.

As the 10th lord Mercury is well placed in the 9th house in the Dasamsa Chart, she will have good professional career.

Regards.

5. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Madhu,

Determining the nature of study and also profession is a toughest and time consuming job and if you can let me the interest of higher education; I shall check up whether there is any promise in the chart

Regards.

6. Pragaspathy

Dear Galshy1205,

According to your chart, there are chances for love affairs; but it is advisable to abide by the decision of your parents, which will be good in the long run. There are hopes for getting married within the relatives, may be uncle or uncle son for the simple reason that the 6th lord Jupiter has gone 7th house. Please be extra cautious while moving with your lover.

Your professional life will generally be good.

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Radhika8906,

According to your husband's chart, there are chances to get settled in abroad and if he wishes to apply for permanent citizenship (green card); let him make attempt after 1st Nov 2014; and if any attempt is prior is made prior to this period,there are every chances for rejection.

Regarding the birth of the child, the time for the present is favourable until June 2014; have faith on God and make attempts and with the blessings of the Almighty, there are every chances for getting conceived at the earliest.

Regards.

8. snehanjali486

snehanjali486 New IL'ite

Dear Pragaspathy Sir,

Thank you for your prompt response. Surely I'll get back to you with the correct birth details.

Regards,
    sneha

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Sneha,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply.

regards

10. chandu3281

chandu3281 New IL'ite

Dear Guru ji,
    I was married in 11th march,2011 before marriage i used to work but after marriage i have resigned my job and continued my studies. But me and my husband came recently to US, now I neither continue my studies nor a job since I am in H4. Resently I have faced misscarriage also. My situation is totally blank please guru ji predict our future that either we are going to settle in US or in India,
    Can I get job can i complete my studies and when can I conceive.
    My Details:
    D.O.B: 17/11/87
    P.O.B: Nellore(Andhra Pradesh)
    T.O.B:1:35 A.M.

My Husband Details:
    D.O.B:3/2/81
    P.O.B:Tenali(guntur)
    T.O.B:4:45 P.M.

Thanks and Regards..........