Anyone did IVF at Ishwarya fertility Clinic Tamil Nadu

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by reachingskies, Mar 6, 2013.

1. reachingskies

reachingskies Silver IL'ite

Hello Everyone,

I am planning to undergo IVF in India.

Please share your experiences of IVF at Ishwarya fertility center.

Thanks in Advance

2. ammu1985

ammu1985 New IL'ite

hi i know very well about ishwarya fertility clinic in madurai. they provide services on the basis of money only because i already collect details from ivf patients then i am also got poor experience with laproscopy because they never quickly give report of laproscopy test result all procedure very worst, when u give more money then u will get fast service. nurses in this hospital very worst in my experience. but i dont know about doctor personal character but i think she was very tallented person because i heared thst 50years women also got twins so you must ask old patients then u r choice. one time ivf treatment cost was more than 200000 ok all the best

3. saran27

saran27 Senior IL'ite

HI,
    i know about this clinic through 2 of my friends,i heard they will not give u any reports about ur procedure and process what they follow till ur case is success,my friend who has done IVF 2 times there and both failed they did t give any reports to her,so finally she went to the same clinic without choice(since she did t had any medical reports in hand) and did a IVF cycle with Donar egg and succeed she is 2 months pregnant now and completely in bed rest,another friend had success during her 2nd cycle of IVF,so i hope that helps,:) i also heard they used to charge more than other clinics,but recently this center delivered their 5050 th baby by ART method i saw their advertisement in Paper,i think the main doctor is managing multiple clinics across TN and will be coming to do only ET.

4. CoolPie

CoolPie Silver IL'ite

I too heard that they have become too costly and couldnt charge a nominal fee. Also services have become a bit poor. So u can enquire other hospitals and then decide.

5. reachingskies

Hi..........
    Coolpie, Saran, ammu.........
    Thank you for your quick replies.

6. DinkyManoj

DinkyManoj Silver IL'ite

Hi!:hiya
    U pls visit gg hospital or bm hospital. Both are equally good! I know dis cos ma husband works in tat field. D doctors are kind n patient in both the hospitals,:thumbsup

7. DinkyManoj

DinkyManoj Silver IL'ite

Ishwarya fertility center is interested only in minting money...... Pls don't opt that hospital! Bm,gg,shrishti hospitals are good. Giv it a try n trust me I'll lyk it

8. reachingskies

Hello Dinkymanoj,

Thank you for ur reply..

I
    Did u know anyone u got treatments from fertility clinics in tamilnadu.. ....

please do share all ur experiences..

9. DinkyManoj

DinkyManoj Silver IL'ite

Hi!:hiya
    U pls visit gg hospital or bm hospital. Both are equally good! I know dis cos ma husband works in tat field. D doctors are kind n patient in both the hospitals,:thumbsup

10. DinkyManoj

DinkyManoj Silver IL'ite

My husband works In medical field. He has been to the hospitals tat I've mentioned n has seen how well they treat. Also these hospitals hav good rating too!:thumbsup pls try anyone of these hospitals as I know for sure tat these hospitals hav maximum success rate, not just interested in making money!:)

Best regards
    Dinky:cheers