Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Ashna, Sep 21, 2006.

Re: Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome

1. Re: Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Re: Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. JyotiP

JyotiP New IL'ite

Yea Abhi , you are right ...Whenever I look back and think about all these stuff , I start getting teary eyes , Its was hard for me and it is hard for every woman.
    The only thing that made me going was the end result.
    God bless you too and you cutie too.
    Keep posting...

-Jyoti

2. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Hi Jyoti,

How is your current condition with PCOS, do you still have them or are your working on it............ how is it going. After my delivery, I've gained more weight and my PCOS has become worser. I take Metformin thrice a day, but I don't think it really helps. Actually Iam trying for the second baby, but I couldn't conceive due to my overweight and PCOS. It's very hard........... my gynae has asked me to reduce both and then come for the next appointment. Till then, she says any other medication will not work.

3. priyanka

priyanka Junior IL'ite

Hi Aabhi

I had taken Hyponidd along with Metformin.I got good results in just a month.Do ask your Doctor about this.

Priyanka

4. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Hi priyanka,

Sorry I didn't see your reply for a while.

Thank you so much for this info, I shall definetely check wit my gynae.

Since you have personal experience in this......... I trust it completely. I shall update you later.

5. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Hi Priyanka,

It may take some time for my next appointment with doctor. Meanwhile, I run a google search and come across the benefits of the tablet. Looks very helpful. I thank you once again for this.

Is it a herbal medicine?, I've just managed to attached the picture here. Is it the same one you are using? please advice.

Attached Files:

6. priyanka

priyanka Junior IL'ite

Hi Aabhi

Yes.it is the same tablets.It is an Ayurvedic Medicine.It has no side effects and the dosage depends on the patients glucose levels.Hyponidd does not directly help PCOS,so when taking Hyponidd you should not stop Metformin.

Hope this helps,
    Regards
    Priyanka

7. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Hi Priyanka,

I had a chance to check with my gynae about hyponidd. She said it's fine and I can take it along with the metformin. Thanks a lot for your help :bowdown. Accidently I've come across one of your post in earlier threads about.... walking for 1/2 hour combined with both this medication would bring down the PCOs level. Thanks for giving us hope. I shall update you my progress later.

8. JyotiP

JyotiP New IL'ite

Hi Aabhi ,
    Sorry for late reply , I was little busy with work and family you know.
    I am trying to control PCOS with medications and diet control.
    For weight control I try to control my portions I eat everything but in little portions also I drink pleanty of water with lemon in it . I also took metformin but It did'nt help me with my Cycles but I continued it till 3rd month of my pregnancy (Suggested bu my doctor). Did you conceived your first with IUI/IVF? If so then I would suggest to go with the same process for the second one too. I have 3 frozen embroys , So I am planning to use them Next year when my son will be 3.

Take care
    Cheers
    Jyoti

9. JyotiP

JyotiP New IL'ite

10. priyanka

priyanka Junior IL'ite

Hi Jyothi,

Did you have any problem with your sugar levels later in your pregnancy?Did you take any precautions to control your sugar after stopping metformin?I am
    12 weeks pregnant(IVF) and on Metformin.

Regards
    Priyanka