Who Am I? - Part 5

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by IL_Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. Surabhi30

Surabhi30 New IL'ite

Hi Girls,
    I just discovered this site today and it looks tons of fun to me. I have recently sifted from NY to Jacksonville Fl and in search of some friends in this area. I have two kids ,boy 7 and Girl 4 . I would love to make friends through this site.

2. ramyaramani

ramyaramani Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Veronica, Crunch, Rekha, Shanty

Welcome to the wonderful IndusLadies community. You can go through http://www.indusladies.com/forums/new-member-area/20699-new-member-orientation-read-know.html to understand the site better. For any further questions please look into this forum Site Help & FAQs - IndusLadies

Thank you for joining us here. Looking forward to seeing you in other forums.

Veronica,

You might like these forums: Good to Read / Write - IndusLadies
    Explore the forum and do participate in the discussions.

Crunch,

Thank you for your kind words. Glad to know you are liking IL already. You might want to check thess forums: Bangalore - IndusLadies
    Toddlers - IndusLadies

Rekha,

Glad to know you have been finding IL useful. Do participate in the discussions.

Shanty,

You might find these forums interesting: Toddlers - IndusLadies
    Indians in Sharjah - IndusLadies

3. ramyaramani

ramyaramani Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Betsy, Surabhi

Welcome to the wonderful IndusLadies community. You can go through http://www.indusladies.com/forums/new-member-area/20699-new-member-orientation-read-know.html to understand the site better. For any further questions please look into this forum Site Help & FAQs - IndusLadies

Thank you for joining us here. Looking forward to seeing you in other forums.

Betsy,

It is against forum etiquette to use chat/sms style writing in posts. This requirement is to ensure that we maintain the quality of discussion in our community. You can see further background in this announcement.

Check this forum: Indians in the UK - IndusLadies
    Browse through the different forums. Hoping to seeing you in other forums.

Surabhi,

Check these forums: Indians in Florida - IndusLadies
    Parenting & Kids - IndusLadies

4. vvulchi

vvulchi New IL'ite

I am new mom and love this website, for the info it give me right from child care to eveything.

5. Padmapriya76

Padmapriya76 New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am in biological sciences and hope that I will bring some interesting moments for these bloggers.

6. mkanvinde

mkanvinde New IL'ite

Hi friends I am Manjiri and I live in Mumbai with my husband and 2 wonderful kids. I am an artist and am excited to be a part of this vibrant community. Hope to make new friends...

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2013
  7. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Vvulchi, Padmapriya, Manjiri,Saurabhji and Abrainne
    Welcome you all to indusladies community.
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Have further queries visit Site Help & FAQs
    Thank you for joining us here and do participate in the discussion of your interest.

Vvulchi nice to know your views about this site, and happy to know that it has provided you information. Hope to see your interaction around the forum.

Padmapriya we all will be really interested to read what you have in store will look forward for your contribution in the forums. have a wonderful stay here.

Manjiri step into here Hobbies, Arts & Crafts where you can find all our artist, we look forward to see your work but do not add any links.
    I had to remove the link to your external blog as it is against the forum etiquette. If you are interested in a link exchange, please write to support@indusladies.com. We look forward to seeing more of you on IL.

Saurabhji nice to know your interests. Do browse through the forums you will find all the topics of your interest. Hope you will have great stay around.

Abrianne step into here Indians in UAE and see if you can find any information, so that you can get what you are looking for.

8. sarita2449

sarita2449 New IL'ite

Hi Everyone,

I'm Carol from Sharjah. Good to be on this site. i know nothing about this site currently, but will get to know soon.

9. padma1424

padma1424 New IL'ite

hi everyone
    am Padma and i had completed MCA and am new to the IL and am home maker .i have 2 yrs old kid ...thats all...

10. kovaisarala

kovaisarala Senior IL'ite

Good Morning dear Indus Ladies!

What a pleasure it is to join you all here.
    I appreciate all your contributions, each one of yours! Thank you!!

I recently moved to Singapore.
    I am newly married and hail from Coimbatore.
    Having been a complete Tom boy i was totally clueless about making house a home.
    I take this opportunity to thank you all for the wonderful job you are doing in guiding lost souls like me. :)

About me -

I love to laugh, to cook healthy, try out new dishes, working out, reading and listening to good music.
    I hope to get to know more of you through this forum.

So lets make friends, shall we?

- Kovaisarala.