I would like to buy/sell/rent

Discussion in 'Housing' started by rsankar, Feb 14, 2006.

1. rsankar

rsankar New IL'ite

Hello,

Is there any independent house for sale, in Chennai only. If so, please PM me.

Best Regards
    rsankar.

Mods note : Use this thread to discuss about your buy/sell.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2010

2. Varloo

Hai,

you have not specified the area.

3. rsankar

rsankar New IL'ite

Hello Varloo,

Thambaram, Nungambhakkam, T. Nagar, Mylapore, adyar, Triplicane...particulary I like Mylapore.

rsankar.

4. Varloo

Next to impossible, I think

Hai,
    All the places you have mentioned are very crowded and prime localities, I doubt there will be any independent houses left. Even in Ambattur, where i live, houses are getting scarse. The prices are sky rocketing. Old house on 10 cents (2 grounds) was sold for 35 lakhs to a builder. More than the money, availability is a problem. Anyway, I have relatives in Mylapore, I shall ask them to keep their eyes open.

5. rsankar

rsankar New IL'ite

thanks...

Hello Varloo,

Thanks for your reply.

If we'll get one house, I'm so much happy to live there. Please tell me when you have any house information.

I think everybody who lives abroad are so much miss their relatives, friends, motherland...etc., and now we lives like that too. Nobody express correctly their feelings.

rsankar.

6. Varloo

good news

Hai rsankar,
    Today a family friend dropped by to say hello. He said that he saw an ad for independent houses at Boat Club Road. The cost was around 4.5 million Rs. I am trying to get hold of the Hindu newspaper of last one month. As soon as I get the details, I shall contact you. Or if you have any one on that side, please try. I am looking at Hindu presently.
    Keep your fingers crossed.
    varloo

7. Varloo

Attention Rsankar And Ami

In today's Property Plus there are some ads for the sale of independent houses . I am giving the details here. You try this also.
    1. Available indep building around 1600 sq.ft off CIT Colony.Contact- 98408 89820, 98419 08283.
    2.Nungambakkam 3.19 grounds, 73' X 105'. 4ooo sq.ft builtup, excellent location. Rs 1.4 Crs per ground. Hanu Reddy Realty- 24660164.
    3. Gopalapuram, north facing, 2 grounds, 2500sq ft builtup, calm residential location. Rs. 95 lacs per ground. Hanu Reddy 24660164
    4.Besant nagar, Independent house 4 grounds, 6BR, 6300sq ft, north facing.
    Contact - 93838 50928.
    5. Adyar ,Sastri nagar, 3900 sq ft land with G+1 blg. 98402 91446/98840 52604.
    6. Alwarpet-ind.house, 1.75 grounds- 6500 sq ft built up, Rate- 2.7 Crore.
    Contact - DREAM CASTLE - 42106316 /98414 46335.

Anna Nagar is also a very good area, minus the congestion of main city. You have excellent locations here. I am giving some of them also.
    1.AnnaNagar, 1.75 ground, G+1, north facing, Rs. 2 crore. Immediate settlement. Hanu Reddy Realty- 24660164.
    2. Anna Ng, near Sundaram Medical Foundation Hospital, 1033 grounds,north facing, Rs. 1.6 crores, immediate settlement. HanuReddy Realty -24660164.

8. rsankar

rsankar New IL'ite

Thank you Mrs. Varloo...

Hello Mrs. Varloo,

You are really a great person.

Thank you so much.

rsankar.

9. Varloo

Hai Ami and rsankar,
    Thereis an ad in today's Hindu properties section. Flats are available in Mylapore- D'Silva Road, Nungmbakkam and Sastri Nagar. These flats are only one in a floor. 4 bedroom in 5000 sq.ft, 4 bedroom in 5000 sq.ft and 3 bedroom in 2100 sq ft. The builder is Vijay Shanthi. visit www.vijayshanthibuilders.com for more details. I am sure they may be an alternate to independent houses with more facilities.

10. kanmani.khivraj

kanmani.khivraj New IL'ite

your search for a house in mylapore

hi shankar,

r u still looking out for a house ? can i suggest ?

kanmani