How did you come up with your username?

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Induslady, Apr 8, 2007.

1. theexplorer

theexplorer New IL'ite

My second post.

I respect explorers in all fields for bringing us to where we are, they for me are the proverbial giants on whose shoulders we stand. So, 'explorer' figures there. 'the' was more like a sidekick.

Thnx.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2013
  2. tincysunil

tincysunil New IL'ite

Hi dear friend,

There is no Much speciality in my User Name...Itz my name and my husbands name.....

3. GayathriKalai

GayathriKalai New IL'ite

hi...
    i jus came across with the al recruitment sites like wise i crossed tis in search of Prof. or Lecturer jobs... bcz 'm madly aimed to tis career from my childhood... thinking tat can anyone would guide me n suggest me.. which would help me n my family n god wil bless u .. tis is for welfare of others also my thinking to this career...

4. GayathriKalai

GayathriKalai New IL'ite

thinking tat i would reach my aim sooon pls anyone suggest me wit ur kind hearted tis is nt for fake

5. 7322

7322 New IL'ite

Hi to everyone,
    Selecting a user name is such a hard task for me so i decided to use my name numerology. Destiny,soul and some other number came up when googling. i hope my destiny will take me to know some better souls from now on......

Last edited: Feb 25, 2013
  6. breeze2013

breeze2013 New IL'ite

Hi All,

Many years ago when i was in college, some of my friends called me Breeze... They felt it reflected my nature in someway! Today many years later, after marriage and a kid (3 yrs old) and having gone through "loss of identity", it was a way of trying to re-gain that sense of being myself again... so here I am ... Breeze! feeling as light as breeze itself now , sharing this :)

ahah!

7. swatiwadkar

swatiwadkar New IL'ite

Dear Admin...

my user name is very simple with my first name Swati n my surname Wadkar....but it's very interesting to know about other's story like sunkan told us below...:)

8. Pumkindumpling

Pumkindumpling New IL'ite

IDEA!!!!! My friends... Tried honeybunny.....that existed.....hence pumkindumplin........pumkins and elephants are two things which inspite of their huge giant structures ......one feels like calling them cute n gentle!!!!! Dumplings......lets just say yum....yum!!!!!!!!
    You're my pumkin..pumkin
    Hello hunnybunny.......Wat an idea madamjee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cheers

9. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Woah!! Woah!!
    Someone just proved that men join IL looking for friendships

My userid is my pet name. When i got married my parents included my pet name in the invitation card because soo many relatives still dont know my real name :)

10. richa10

richa10 Junior IL'ite

Hi....My user id is richa10... richa is my name and 10 is very imp date for me.....coz 10th feb is my wedding date as well as my sons birthdate....so richa10.....I live in Dubai from last one year and just gone through this site and found it very interesting and useful also.Want to connect with all lovely peoples here.