Anyone into home based business?

Discussion in 'Entrepreneurship' started by vs.jyotsna, Apr 19, 2008.

1. ptrips

ptrips New IL'ite

I want to start my own business of being a freelance immigration paralegal in atlanta. I m into this field for more than ten years now.

2. dakshayaeni

dakshayaeni Silver IL'ite

Hello Friends,

Although mine is not a home based biz, yet I have started off with a small entrepreneurial venture on my own...weaving of traditional sarees and salwar suit materials. My process is: Buy the raw material from Govt. controlled market, give design and fix weavers from weaving cooperative societies. As of now I made light weight pure silk chanderi sarees, daboo and kalamkari printed sarees. The stuffs are 100% handwoven, vegetable colored and comes straight from Indian villages.

I am looking for people (ladies specially :)) who can buy products from me and could sell them to their contacts/from their stores or boutiques. There is no minimum order quantity. By grace of god I have managed to get reasonable success in supplying to some boutiques in south India, hope to get some more enthusiastic women entrepreneurs involved and support my venture. You can pm me if anyone's interested.

Thanks ladies,

3. meghanakulkarni

meghanakulkarni New IL'ite

very informative and helpful thread!!!!..ty

4. ashobiz

ashobiz New IL'ite

Here in IL i have seen lots of peoples doing home made chocolates, Jewells... try something different like son papadi, etc.,sure it will go good if you do good marketing...

5. breeze2013

breeze2013 New IL'ite

Hi Jyotsna,

Have newly joined this forum and was looking through, and am on a similar search as you were a couple of years ago! Could you pls share with me ur experience in setting up an online business and how to go about it? It will help me greatly!

Thank you!

6. pooja75

pooja75 New IL'ite

Hi breeze,
    I have a wonderful opportunity for u. I am looking for the
    like minded business partners to expand my online global business.
    Let me know if you are interested in this matter.
    Thankyou

7. pashmina

pashmina New IL'ite

Hi Pooja75,

Please share the details of the business opportunity (online store) you are discussing. I am also interested in setting up a similar venture and would like to know more on how to go about it.

Thanks,
    Pashmina