BrightRiders school Musaffah

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by Dinny, Dec 9, 2012.

1. araf86

araf86 New IL'ite

No Registration finished, they will only call the registered parents after 15th as they said. I dont know the reason why they are delaying this, have they received the approval? anybody knows?
    Today I also approached Leens School, they have put a notice outside " Please no Inquiries for KG1, KG2 and 1st Std." :-(

Last edited: Feb 12, 2013
  2. vipsy

vipsy Senior IL'ite

heard tht bright riders school MBZ is opening a new branch in ths city only for the year 2013-14,but nt sure about d loctn..ths news is also comfirmed as it was told in d annual meet .so if any parents can throw sum light on d news,will b helpful to all of us,seeking admissions...

3. geetharar

geetharar Senior IL'ite

why is EFIA telling to get the TC before the academic year starts.. Generally only after the next academic year starts the school issues TC. So this is really new. Here i think once the TC is issued within 15 days you have to be enrolled in other school...... So check once again with them.

4. shinyasma

shinyasma Junior IL'ite

5. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

I asked them why they were doing this ?? They told me if I don't take TC now then they'll lose their seat.And that's why if I take TC in April they'll charge me the fees of 1st term.Remember this is actually a business and so they don't want any loss.

6. nishi11

nishi11 Junior IL'ite

haha... I understod it totally wrong. But i would really like to know what happens after school and before college!!!!! For this I will visit merrylands website may be I get some info on this. Thanks Asma.

7. nishi11

nishi11 Junior IL'ite

true Dinny, schools have really doing business. They know parents would not sacrifice with career of their kids..

8. echirineram

echirineram New IL'ite

Any update on the Grade 1 Admission in Bright Riders , Did any parents received call for payment of fees. They said After 15th then first week of March for Grade I admission confirmation.

9. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

No nothing yet, i am expecting their call by 2nd week of march for admission fees and uniform etc.

10. echirineram

echirineram New IL'ite

Just now got call from Brightriders, Admission starts from this Thursday.
    Current Mood - Relieved.

1 person likes this.