1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Have anyone tried Dr. Talat Saleem's SEHAT - Hair clinic at Kilpauk

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by yasminfathima, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Whatever

Whatever New IL'ite

Sorry to disappoint but she is not good at all. She is a sweet talker so people think she must be good. I was her patient for 2 years and trusted her because of her sweet talking but she never diagnosed my problem. She gave me so many medicines without knowing the actual problem. Her medicines are very expensive and I have spent around 2 lakhs so far with no result. She also charges more for non Muslims which is discrimination. Going to her is just a waste of time and hard earned money.

2. yasminfathima

yasminfathima Bronze IL'ite

sad to hear your exp. you went there for two years and spent 2 lacks!

Are you taking any other treatments now? did you identify the problem?

3. sphema

sphema Bronze IL'ite

Hi Yasmin

Can you share the exact treatment that she advised you(if you do not mind). Since, this forum discusses about hair loss and correct place to rectify it, your inputs will greatly help for people like us. Protein and adequate Iron supplements should help.

hi Whatever,
    Sorry to hear that your problem did not get rectified. Wishing you to get a right solution soon.

4. b123

b123 New IL'ite

HI Everyone,

Please suggest me good trichologist to solve my hairfall problem,my hairfalls everyday without reason.my had is is lightly showing now,,by next year iam going to get married.so before my maariage i want to get back my hair,please dont post any fake report please.

5. anisa3k

anisa3k New IL'ite

Hello Whatever,

Am little confused with your post. You say you undertook a treatment for 2 years but she is only at Chennai. How was it feasible traveling every week to Chennai?

I have also treated myself @ Sehat. None of her treatments are as expensive as you state even if you undergo all her treatments you won't cross 2 lakh deadline ! Am sure you referring to some other clinic pls do verify.

Looking forward for your reply

-Anisa

6. chennaiwoman

chennaiwoman Senior IL'ite

Hi Anisa, Just saw this thread today. Actually was looking for reviews about Sehat hair clinic. You have written that you have taken their treatment. Was it effective? How long did you have to undergo the treatment? I am asking this for my 20-year-old daughter. So please, any feedback will be of great help. Thanks.