TTC progress & two weeks wait... Part-II

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Vasumathy, Apr 30, 2011.

1. sudhajay

sudhajay Silver IL'ite

Hi Mirthula,

Thank you so much.... Yes i left everything to GOD.. He knows everything.. He will give the right things at right time.. He has reasons for everything.. I trust him..

Love, Sudha Jay

2. ArtsSorts

ArtsSorts Silver IL'ite

Thanks luckwaves for responding.. lets see how this month turns out though i am not too positive about it!! I also feel i should continue trying but at the same time work towards my goal of becoming healthy :) lets see wha god has planned for me!

Regards

ArtsSorts

3. ArtsSorts

ArtsSorts Silver IL'ite

Hi Vasumathy,

Would surely like to know your opinion :) Do reply back.

Thanks

ArtsSorts

4. jayshreereddy

jayshreereddy New IL'ite

hai vasu ,priya and all indusladies
    its been a while i logged in...Had my diagnostic Laparoscopy,D&C and chromopertutation done last month.........
    Everything was fine tubes open ,ovarian drilling done......
    DH had DNA test done..... DFI was bit HIGH
    His hormonal levels were bit unbalanced..............having medicines and injections
    hope things get well soon............all the best to all of uuuuuu.......

5. deeparsm

deeparsm New IL'ite

Hi friends

Writing after a long time. Since I was very upset after last failed IVF, I did not log in at all much. But I have to thank vasu, SSM, Sudha and all others who prayed for me. I am taking a break and trying to reduce bit more weight and eating healthy. Hope 2013 brings happiness to all of us.

Baby dust to all.....

6. ssm014

ssm014 Platinum IL'ite

Hi sudha

did u test again..KUP...keeping fingers crossed for you....

Kame dont stress dear...u need not share your dr updates with others,,,they may not understand.let dh speak to them...if they ask, just say .."dr didnt tell me, they told to dh.."

deeparsm, dont worry dear...hope ur dr is able to test reasons for ivf failure....before u go for another round..

wish all loads of bbd...

7. sudhajay

sudhajay Silver IL'ite

Hi Friends,

Blood test results came as negative.. :(

So am going to take tablet (neogest) as per doctor's advise.. Hope for the best in the coming cycle..

Thank u so much friends for your support..

Baby dust to all :)

Love, Sudha Jay

8. tsweety

tsweety Silver IL'ite

Hi All,

Initially we had IC problems for 1 year and by seeing newly-married-questions-about-intimacy.html we overcame our IC problem last month...Thanks for who are all posted in that thread. But last cycle also I dind get pregnant.. i got my periods even though we did on my ovulation date...

Is it not possible to get pregnant in first month itself or i have have problem to conceive?

FYI i am currently having 1 metformin daily after lunch...My gyneo told me take this for 6 months as i am having slight hormone imbalance and for irregular periods.So far 4 months over and i am getting periods regularly last 2 months(high flow with more clots for 3 days). And this month i ovulated soon say in 13 days itself.. it means i am going to get periods in 27 days itself...Should i stop this tablet? Please somebody who have knowledge in this help me...
    Will this tablet cause any problem in conceiving?

And this month also i felt some pain while doing IC..Is it normal to get pain every time we do?

Please friends say me something!!

9. Confused211

Confused211 Gold IL'ite

Tsweety, it is possible to conceive in the first cycle but the probability is low. In each cycle, the probability is only about 20-ish % for conception. 27 day cycle doesn't seem unusual.

Hi Vasu! How are you? Sometimes, when I don't log into IL for a few weeks, this thread races past. I tried to keep up but it was very hard. So, I haven't been in this thread much.

We aren't actively ttc but not preventing either. I am not sure when I ovulated but based on WCM, my period should have started a day or 2 ago. I have been having brown spotting that I can only see on wiping. I used a cheap dollar store test today (that I read online, works quite well), but not on FMU. Negative. With my daughter, I got a positive 5 days before the period was due, although with FMU.

I have a question about LP reckoning. Say I have an LP of 14 days and I ovulate on day 12. Should I expect my period on day 26 or day 27?

10. Confused211

Confused211 Gold IL'ite

Never mind! My periods started.