india international school sharjah

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Sharjah' started by abinayasarvan, Dec 12, 2012.

1. abinayasarvan

abinayasarvan New IL'ite

does anybody know about India International school in sharjah ..Its a new school but heard its gud academic wise.Its run by the gulf asian english school administration....any info

2. Nemomom

Nemomom New IL'ite

I too am looking at this school as an option for my child. They have already started admissions and if you go there they will give you a printout of their fee structure. Pretty reasonable. Kg1 yearly fees is Aed 6000. But I don't know anything else. Did you find out if the school is good? How are the teachers and administration, etc?

3. 1anitha1978

1anitha1978 Silver IL'ite

Well unfortunately, that is the only school who are giving admissions without much hassle as it is new school in sharjah. If you think you are not getting anywhere else, and you must put your kid to school this year then go for it!
    Being a parent of two kids there, I do not recommend.

4. dakshata

dakshata New IL'ite

@ anitha y dont u recommend the school,did u hv any experience there.?pls share

5. lathamohan

lathamohan Bronze IL'ite

This school is branch of gulf asian english school sharjah.

6. 1anitha1978

1anitha1978 Silver IL'ite

They are giving admissions to all children including those with discipline issues , dropped out from other schools, teachers are new, with hardly any experience, teachers too are sharing that they are unable to handle it. Since it is a new school, they are yet to form many rules and regulations. They have students from all nationalities including afghanisthan, pakisthan, nepal and many other nationalities excluding western nationalities(for obvious reasons)..All the parents when we met at annual function(which was another disaster) shared the same thoughts..academic wise to they are horrible when it comes to 5th and above. My daughter's academics (grade 1) is still better but not recommended for older kids!! Please check with other parents from this school as well! Earlier to this my kids studied in Emirates national through out!!Since we went back to india and came back we were late and we could not get back at ENS..had IIS as only option!! And there are some issues as well..

7. dakshata

dakshata New IL'ite

@thank u verrrrrrrrrrrry much for your quick reply,actaually still i havent got admission anywhere else wherever i tried,so was thinking about this school.i hv registered with SIS and will be going to the school on 27th,as i have heard from other ilites there is lot system i m worried,also i will be going to Radiant school...have u heard about Radiant school,and last option is Delta school,my dd is having interview in Delta on 7th....thnks

8. Nemomom

Nemomom New IL'ite

9. dakshata

dakshata New IL'ite

thanks nemomom for the information,will check it..

10. Sheeja

Sheeja New IL'ite

The school is okay and there are no children from afghanistan, pakistan and nepal like someone wrote here.