Mommy to be July 2013

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Mommyhoney2012, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Deepikad

Deepikad Silver IL'ite

as mentioned malleshwaram and bannerghatta are poles apart. decide on your residence and let me know..

2. raji12

raji12 Senior IL'ite

you can check Al Qasimiya Hospital.

1 person likes this.
  3. Swatir23

Swatir23 Gold IL'ite

Hi Ladies
    today had check up ,and scan. my bleed area is resolved now[​IMG]
    only thing is LOS growth is behind of LMP date by 4 days ,i think that is bcaue i didnt eat well in last 2 weeks since i was not feeling hungry. doctor says its fine but from today started eating right so ladies be punctual about ur diet

today has cervix length discussion with my doctor and he told right now 3.3 cm is fine length for me and he told no need of stitching and he said recent studies showed for twins they should not put cervical stitches unless cervix length goes down of 2.8 cm .he told we will keep checking in 3 weeks time from now onwards also my progestrone tab are not stoped but continued till next visit.

1 person likes this.
  4. Deepikad

Deepikad Silver IL'ite

Hi Swati,

You are an inspiration for me... glad to know your bleed has resolved.. I m going for NT scan this thursday.. hope my bleed has resolved as well.

Good u mentioned abt cervical length.. I was at 2.8cm last scan.. so a definite candidate for CC. Hopr things work out fine.. I dont know but these days i m very nervous and tensed...

5. Swatir23

Swatir23 Gold IL'ite

i can understand ur situation but go as per ur doctors opinion.
    also take bed rest which shall help u.

6. rosenav

rosenav Silver IL'ite

hello ladies hope you are doing good,

i'm in India ..and enjoying my stay in my moms house :) feel so blessed to be and taken care.

Happy Pongal to all !!!

2 people like this.
  7. ssm014

ssm014 Platinum IL'ite

Thanks Deepika,

for the info...looks like we will stay in Malleshwaram as DH can visit me easily from office in case requ, plus it will be better place for ILs...

1) DH went to Cloud Nine..but we werent aware of what you mentioned abt Duty Drs treating....plus seems one of the Drs there was fired from Columbia ( Dr. Chitralekha N Dambekodi) due to due to death of an infant/ negleigence as per Blore Mirror

2) In columbia, they mentioned that our resp regular Dr will come even in emergency (@ 25% etc cost)...
    plus they seem to be heavy on costs...eg nicu costs for each baby is 13 k..total cost for case like ours could go till 1.75 L...company mediclaim has limit of 60k.. the set up at columbia is good, but very much on higher side...

3) Havent checked Manipal yet...do you know references of any good Drs there...

Fortis has branches in seshadripuram and Rajaji ngr but they themselves said they r not equipped for high risk cases in these locations...

8. Deepikad

Deepikad Silver IL'ite

Hi SSM,

Before giving any reference to you, i just checked on net.. But i m getting mixed review..
    Malathi roa is good frm manipal but no personal experience..

Dont stress yourself dear, Ask your DH ( and your DH will hate me for giving this advice) to enquire from the women in his office who had any personal exp with dr in malleshwaram and take reference..
    then once you are in bangalore, shortlist top 3 and visit them seperately in the same week... ( may be expensive to pay the consultaions) but then you can make your own judgement based on comfort level and your personal gut feeling.. It is better than sticking to one opinion and later in pregnancy having a doubt.

Also may seem funny, but choose a dr who is minimum age above 45-50 yrs reason these doc study till the age of 30, so atleast the doc has some 15-20 years of experience...

All the best all will be fine with you.. and trust in god...

9. ssm014

ssm014 Platinum IL'ite

Good dear your bleeding is stopped and cervical length also fine..

Were u able to meet Dr SJ..?

10. tpap

tpap Senior IL'ite