Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vsharma,

I have few PMs pending quite for a long time; I shall arrange to clear them at the earliest.

regards

2. Pragaspathy

Dear Pradeepa,

In the case of lovers, the charts should not be taken up for matching. Manaporutham is given much importance in matching the charts. In the case of lovers, if there had been problem, it is believed that the Almighty will take care of them.

If your parents wish to consult any Astrologer for matching, any Astrologer, after studying the charts will say that the charts are not matching. However, there is interaction between his and your Venus and Mars;which is the main reason for such a deep emotional attachment.

Regards.

3. amruthakithu

amruthakithu Senior IL'ite

Hello Sir,

I have given my details before sometime, hope you are completely engaged in your busy schedule and wouldn't be possible to go through all your requests. But, please do consider my query too Sir.

Highly waiting for your results.

Regards
    Amrutha

4. Pragaspathy

5. alagarsamy

alagarsamy Bronze IL'ite

Sure sir, Here is our details and your reply provided last year for us..

My details:
    Name: Vidhya
    DOB: April 21 1983, 10.45 PM
    Star: Aayilyam
    Laknam: Kethu
    Place of birth: Theni, tamilnadu

My Husband:
    Name: M.Selvakumar
    DOB: 20/04/1981 , 02:10 PM
    Natchathiram: Swathi
    Laknam: Simmam
    Place of birth: Erode, Tamilnadu

Dear Mrs. Vidhya,

I have since re-studied both the birth charts and made some mathematical calculations, concerning the birth of the child.

As per the calculation done, you do not have any major problem concerning the birth of the child and your chart is promising that you are capable of giving birth of the child naturally.

While studying the chart of your husband, it is found that his chart good promises for the birth of the child, provided that he goes on some medical treatment. The treatment may be for increasing the sperm count because in her chart, the Sun is exalted and very powerful at Aries and the Venus is very close to Sun - because of this, his sperm count may become less because of the heat of sun. Hence, it is essential to increase his vitality by natural food, like regularly taking Murungaigai, greens without Tamarind and take the meals daily with greens with a tea spoon of cow ghee, which will naturally increase his vitality or you can
    consult
    a Doctor and according to the Doctor's opinion, necessary medicines may be taken.

Apart from this, I would like to add that your son belongs to Leo (Simhan) Lagna, whose 5th house, house of children becomes Sagittarius (Dhanush); who also happen to be Punthrikahan. The same Jupiter is afflicted by the conjunction of Saturn and also the aspect of Ketu, causing Sarpa/Naga Dosha and this is not related to Kala Sarpa Dosha. Hence, both you have to do remedial measures for Sarpa Dosha, especially at Kalahasthy, near Tirupathi, concerning the birth of the child.

Hence, if your husband can get the medical assistance and also both of you can perform the remedial measures for Sarpa Dosha, there are every good chances to be blessed with the female child.

SP - 359.49 / 175.25

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

Dear Amrutha,

According to your chart, you will have a good professional career and if you can attempt for job, there are every possibilities for getting the same between 10th April, 2013 and 15th May, 2013. The nature of job, place fo job and perks will be according to your expectation, leading to change of life style. You will have good savings.

According to your chart, as the 10th lord Mercury is placed in the third house, there are possibilities for short journies; your work may involve anything connected with communication, potal, telephone railway, road transport, writer, journalist, speaker (job mainly involving speaking), sales etc.

The purpose of parents working is for the welfare of the child; you can very well go for job and it will be beneficial for your family as well as your lovely daughter.

Regards
    Regards.

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Athilakshmi,

As it seem that your brother is born on 12.10 AM in the mid night; kindly confirm whether his birth is on the night of 9th or 10th August, 1986, since at 12.00 hrs in the mid night, the next day gets started. On receipt of your reply, I shall study the let you know.

Regards.

8. Pragaspathy

[

9. ushagan

ushagan New IL'ite

Thank you for your kind reply sir.
    Need your prediction on one more issue too.
    My husband is facing problems in office nearing retirement age. Got caught in a case that he is not responsible for .
    Please let me know when it will surpass.
    His details : 9 november 1954/ 1am/kumbakonam

10. ushagan

ushagan New IL'ite

sorry 10 november 1954 /1am /kumbakonam