Admission for the academic year 2013 - 2014 started

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by araf86, Nov 23, 2012.

1. PINKYANOJ

PINKYANOJ New IL'ite

asian international school is very good.but only kg1&2.

2. araf86

araf86 New IL'ite

Asian International School: I visited the school today, its a villa school. I asked some people around and they gave a positive feedback.

However there is a very bad review posted by someone in this forum

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/s...i/84953-asian-international-kindergarten.html

Their admission has been started yesterday and people paying 1st term fees are given preference over others, they have a total 100 seats for KG1, i think their seats will be full within 2-3days

Last edited: Jan 7, 2013
  3. araf86

araf86 New IL'ite

I dont have an idea about their teaching, u can try google search...... :)

Last edited: Jan 7, 2013
  4. araf86

araf86 New IL'ite

I checked with Noor Indian School as well, they have started registration yesterday with a fees of 50 AED :) , and they will have a lot system on 3rd week of this month

5. jumpingjax

jumpingjax Bronze IL'ite

my friend's child goes to Asian International - she is happy with it as she feels the teachers and staff are friendly and caring. however, they do seem to give alot of work. my child and hers are both in kg1 but hers is already studying arabic and racing through the english/math portions whereas my child's portions are more paced which i think is more suitable for a 3 yr in their first year of 'real' school. i had taken an admission for my child there last year as well when i wasnt sure i would get admission anywhere else and had visited the school which did not impress me.
    a big factor for me was that asian intl is only kg1 and kg2 with no association with any other school so for standard 1 i would have to again run around for admission

6. araf86

araf86 New IL'ite

which school your child is in?

7. jumpingjax

jumpingjax Bronze IL'ite

kg1 in adis

8. VidVid

VidVid New IL'ite

Which Indian schools having admission for KG1?

9. Salas

Salas New IL'ite

I'm also looking for admission, i tried sara, but my son completing 3 year and 3 months by March, so they cant accommodate. There is a cut-off age for schools also? next March he'll have 4 year and 4 month, that could be a problem for admission, any body help me?

10. nishi11

nishi11 Junior IL'ite

Hi Araf, its only that I also saw in Bhavans that age criteria is 4years..as we all know other schools are accepting 3years olds. Last we have seen is in ADIS itself which took 3years olds after the draw..