Coffee Mornings - Part II

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by kAlyaniShAnti, May 23, 2011.

1. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

Hi all CM friends

Good morning and have a nice weekend...

Advanced Happy New Year.

Hi to kalyani, kanaka, umapillai, omsrisai, sai, VJB, sudha, mira, kantha, santha, Surya, bhargavi, Nithya, Vijima, Sindhu, Arnuna, Jeni, Magee and all friends name i have missed..

Now a days getting very much tired...So not able to visit here...Anyway How are you all? I am going to my home town for delivery on Jan 3rd after that will try to visit here....

Nithya.. How are you?

1 person likes this.
  2. malathyj

malathyj Silver IL'ite

Good morning all

It has been a long time.. sorry for that. I am fine / DD, DH, MIL, Maid all fine.. Weather is absolutely amazing. very chill, we dont need any fan also nowadays..

It has been a busy weekend.. Friday, we had cricket match in our office's social club and since it is mandatory for all teams to have one lady player, I volunteered for my team..It was good fun, playing after so many years. I realised that I am not at all fit and have decided that I will not comment on any players be it cricketeers or others on the way they played the game. It was so embarassing when I could not bat properly or bowl or even take a catch.. the ball was slipping from my fingers.. It has been years since I played, but it was fun.

I have made a resolution, to lose weight and keep myself fit and attempt the next match with vigour.. :)

Actually, I also fell down while taking a run and got hurt badly in my hand, thankfully no bones broken.. after coming home only realised that both my leg joints also have been hurt. i could not bend also, yesterday i was literally walking like a robot.. could not bend or do any work properly. :0)

But on the whole I enjoyed the physical game after a long time.

New Year - no plans, normally we are at home and I might go to a nearby place from where i can watch the fireworks.. on Burj Khalifa.

Sai - saw your pics in FB - nice to know you had / having a great trip..

KS - I am glad the operation went on well. namaskars to your parents.

Vijimami / Sai / Uma / KS / Mira / Shantha / Sudha / Sindhu / Kanaks / Surya / Periamma & all my dear friends.. - A big hi to all of you and lots of hugs.. Advance New Year Wishes. May this new year fill everyone's life with great happiness and joy only.

1 person likes this.
  3. kAlyaniShAnti

kAlyaniShAnti IL Hall of Fame

My Dear Friends [​IMG]... How is the weekend going for all ? [​IMG]

My mother is good and recovering well. [​IMG] for your wishes, Dearies! Winter here also is enjoyable [​IMG]... Am feeling so lazy and chill that I am not at all going out and stuck inside the house all the time. It is fun cooking different dishes [​IMG](as my Mom is forced to leave the kitchen at my mercy !) after a long time.

2 people like this.
  4. kAlyaniShAnti

Dear Vijimma, good to see you here with nice words for all of us![​IMG]
    Dear Suba, only 58 days to go! Best wishes Dear to you for the most blissful experience of life[​IMG]! Take good care of yourself.
    Dear Malathy, it is indeed fun [​IMG]to engage in outdoor games[​IMG]... Of course we pay the price afterwards [​IMG]! Please do take care!

Dear Satchi, Mira, VJB, Kantha, Shantha, Surya, Periamma, Sindhu, Nithya, Uma, UmaPillai., Jeni, Magee, Sai and all Dear Friends! ...Hi to you all [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

GOOD MORNING FRIENDS

WISH YOU A HAPPY AND PROSPERITY LIFE

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  6. kAlyaniShAnti

Friends,
    How are you on the very last day of the Year! [​IMG]

This Year, as usual, has been a mixed bag for me.[​IMG]... There were departures of many close ones and many significant personalities of our country and abroad. There were wonderful blessings, as I met a respected personality. I met Kantha. There were some good happenings at workplace and academics too.

Hope the Year to come showers Peace, Happiness and good Health to all my Dear Friends here at CM and IL.

Have a brilliant ending of [​IMG]and beginning of 2013[​IMG]!

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3 people like this.
  7. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

Hi all CM friends

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  8. omsrisai

omsrisai IL Hall of Fame

Hi Friends..

I am back today..i did some cleaning work yesterday and today...so opted to work from home and now enjoying myself taking rest.

Will come with my individual post on wednesday.

Happy New Year to all.

9. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Good Morning to you all.

2013.jpg

Dear friends-Kalyani, Kanaka, Umapillai, Omsrisai, VJB, Sudha, Mira, Kantha, Shantha, Surya, Bhargavi, Nithya, Vijima, Sindhu, Aruna, Jeni, Magee, dear Vijima and dear Periamma and all others- -

Wishing you all A Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year2013! Looking forward to continue our interesting interactions in the daily coffee meeting in the year 2013.

Have a wonderful day!

With warm Regards and Love to you all.

suryakala.

3 people like this.
  10. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Lovely CM Buddies.........:):)
    Was away visiting aunty's family and then busy with shopping, cleaning and DS's school projects....
    I didn't come here, but was thinking of you all fondly my dear buddies.....
    Shall come back with detailed posts.....
    For now..........
    happy-new-year-2013-thumb23679815.jpg
    Would be starting this Newyear with Meditation and continue the whole day with Namasmarana......
    Om Sri Maha Ganeshaya Namaha:
    May Sri Ganesha bless us all in this new year with good health and high spirits.....
    Special prayers for dear Satchi's mother and our Jetsetter KS's mother for speedy recovery.....
    Let us have a beautiful year together here........ animated-smileys-greetings-011.gif

with loads of loving wishes..........:)

4 people like this.