BrightRiders school Musaffah

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by Dinny, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

melaiene
    • Thank you soo much tat ws some good amount of info on Brightriders...i had been trying to search all this info on net but all in vain...i am sure tis info will help so many other ppl too.But somehow there website is not working.

2. melaiene

melaiene Bronze IL'ite

Yeah the website is still under construction and should be available shortly,but that will be the official weblink for the school. Any other updates on schools will definetely put up :)

3. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

After i got brightriders contact no. frm u i contacted them...bt unfortunately they'll first shift kids frm ICK to tis new school and then IF any seats left they will give to kids frm other schools.N then if they get a lot applications then they might turn to lottery style tat they hv in Indian school...n trust me tat ws sooo disheartening.I knw they r obliged to do so bcoz they r closing.bt still i am feeling bad :(

4. Szd

Szd New IL'ite

Did anyone hear about the extra curricular activities that they offer like swimming,dancing, Music etc. At the moment ICK is completely academic driven and too quick to teach and teach and teach.

Because of the high speed in finishing the academic portions the kids are pretty confused and follow the same "Mugging up" methods that we had to follow years back. I hope there shall be more activities driven teaching methods that ADEC supports in the new school

5. melaiene

melaiene Bronze IL'ite

Hear they will be a swimming pool and tennis court as per the picture shown. Ive never asked what extra curricular activities would be there.

6. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Frm wat i saw in their booklet n wat came in d newspapers few months ago, they would hv auditorium to swimming pool inside d school,also theres a big football ground inside d school.

7. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

melaiene
    I went to hv a look at their building in musaffah bt there ws no Building at all..tis scares me jst 3 months r left to start a new academic yr n i v already shifted my son to Brightriders for next academic yr.wonder if it will be completed by then
    [​IMG]

8. araf86

araf86 New IL'ite

Have they started the admission process? how have you shifted your son to this school?

9. melaiene

melaiene Bronze IL'ite

Dinny,

For the next academic year i suppose the building will not fully be up,u may not have a full fledged school as shown as its not possible fr the entire structure planned to be constructed that soon. Hence only grade 1-4 along with KG is starting next year. So parents please be patient as in a few years maybe 2-3 everything will be done. If your taken a seat looking for a good school now then we need to be patient.

The ground floor work has already begun i heard and by the time 2013 academic year starts the main part required for KG and grades 1-4 wll be done. Not sure what part of extra curricular activities will be completed. As my daughter is yet small for swimming,etc its not a concern to me. Just can wait for a year or two.

1 person likes this.
  10. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Yes the registrations hd begun last week itself