1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

How I Got Healthy in 2012 - Photo Contest

Discussion in 'Healthy Living' started by coolblues, Dec 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. honeybee

honeybee Gold IL'ite

Shan
    A big thanks to sri.It's always a pleasure to read your weight loss updates.:thumbsup

regards
    Sowmya

2. g3sudha

g3sudha IL Hall of Fame

a beautiful presention of ur routine..

1 person likes this.
  3. wajiha

wajiha New IL'ite

Hi,
    Wow amazing transformation...shanvy!!
    Kudos to u.....:)

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

sowmya, i know..it was not about weight loss, this post was just to share, that many a times, we say omg i have this condition.. and then the condition starts dictating your life, it is to learn to overcome the fear the condition lays on your mind..and move ahead..working along with the body..learnt this the hard way..but worth all the struggle.....

I also have learnt you can only do so much in terms of healthy and sometimes there are factors beyond our control which we have to learn to accept...

3 people like this.
  5. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

thanks wajiha...

6. savithasujay

savithasujay New IL'ite

Hi all,

Excellent topic ,I was truly inspired by this forum.I have started weight loss plans only 3 weeks back and this forum was a very useful one for me.Thanks to
    Indus Ladies.

Regards,
    Savitha

7. coolblues

coolblues Platinum IL'ite

So, why don't you go ahead and rush in your entry for this contest to show us what steps you took for being healthy this year.. the contest ends today.. :)

Regards.

8. Sindhurak

Sindhurak Platinum IL'ite

Waiting for the results coolblues.. :)

9. coolblues

We are at it, Sindhura.. Will declare the winner as soon as we are done with it.. Do watch out for this space! :)

10. coolblues

Dear Ladies:

First off, thanks a ton to all of you for the superb participation in the contest.

Yet again, we faced a bit of difficulty in choosing one winner of this contest. But frankly, all the entries tell interesting tidbits of leading healthy life. It is also amazing to know so many of us make that extra effort and have made health as a priority.

Our panel of judges have shortlisted after going through all the details and have nominated honeybee as the winner of the contest!! Her use of claypot and clay cooker, to cook dishes sounds very interesting and healthy!

Congratulations honeybee!! The winner gets special gift from Craftsia - White and Blue Crystals jewellery!

contest-winner-prize.jpg

I must hasten to mention that mimur9's post also stands out, as it touches all the essential aspects of life - physical, mental and spiritual. Her personal photographs and description are equally interesting.

Finally, this contest would have been incomplete without all your magnificent participation! A big thanks again to all of you!!

Three Cheers to the winner and all the participants!! You ladies indeed rock! :)

Note:The details for claiming this gift from Craftsia.com will be emailed to the winner from contest@indusladies.com

Regards.

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.