Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Annasri

Annasri Silver IL'ite

Sir one more clarification,sir my sister wants to know if they have adoption in their jathakam.and if so at what time this will happen.sir I know we r disturbing u a lot but u r writing is believable and worthy.

2. Annasri

Annasri Silver IL'ite

s.amirtham/rm.amirtha. panguni20,sunday, madurai,night 10:9:39,april2nd 1972,viruchiham,visagam
    ramu.s, ipasi29,thursday,nov14 1968,madurai,mornig 8:31:5, simmam, maham[/QUOTE]

Sir this is their details.

3. nilasisu

nilasisu Bronze IL'ite

Hello sir,
    my sis birth details:
    coimbatore,
    5.45 pm

boy detail:
    coimbatore,
    10.30 or 10.45.they are not sure about the time.his family datails may useful to you to predict the correct time.he is having one elder brother for his mother,his mother expired.so his father married his moms own sister.they have one girl child.

sir,you have asked that he is two days younger to her.my answer is below,

Answer for your question-
    For my sister we are looking for alliance.she had crush on some boy..for parents and my family she had to separated.now she said ok to see alliance.this boy studied in her school,same native place and our distance relative too.by friends they came to know about their alliance seeking.They talked each other about marriage.they feel their wavelength matches.my parents said if horoscope matches,they are ok.because after so long she likes this boy.both are feeling comfortable.Please sir i need predictions about their marriage.
    1.matches,
    2.they will be good couples-happiness,wealth,child,
    3.boy's character.
    If you wish t0 say any other points,i will be thankfull to you.

Waiting for your valuable reply.

i pray for you and your family and your world.

Thanks in advance,
    nila.

4. ammas

ammas Junior IL'ite

Dear sir

I have wrongly mentioned the year as 2011, it is 2001.. Pls predict...
    Worried parent..

Best Regards

5. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Nila,

The compatibility is average. The girl has Sun and Ketu in her 7th house; for which there is no balancing doshas in the boy's chart. From the girl's birth start, the boy's birth star is third one. Normally, counting from the girl's birth star, if the boy's star happens to be 3rd or 5th or 7th; it should invariably be avoided because they are called cut stars. These are negative points.

As far as the positive points; the boy is younger to the girl by 2 days. Hence, most of the planets are in the same house; except Moon and Mercury; which is extremely good. From the Lagna of the girl, the Lagna of the boy is 9th and both of them belong earthy signs; which is good.

In the both the mars, the Mars and Venus are in the same sign, i.e. in Capricorn; which will give attraction with each other; with understanding; with good and cordial bed relations and it will be very rare to find such combinations in both the charts.

So, you may consult a professional Astrologer locally and decide.

regards.

6. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ammas,

Your daughter belongs to Gemini Lagna, an intelligent sign. In the world, most of the people belong to Gemini Lagna.

The education has to be seen from the 4th and 5th house. The four house is Virgo, owned by Mercury and 5th house is Libra, owned by Venus; both of them are together in the 10th house. The 4th house, is aspected by Jupiter. Hence, she will naturally have good education.

In her chart, all the planets are hemmed in between Rahu and Keut, causing Kalasarpa dosha. This will be an obstructing factor, regarding education, profession, marriage, birth of the child etc. and this dosha will get nulllifed after the age of 32. Hence, it is advisable to take her once in a year to Kalahasthy and to do the remedial measures, which will be good.

At present, she is running the dasa of Mars; hence you may try to do the simple archana once in a week to Lord Subramanian (Lord Muruga) or Lord Narasimha on every Tuesday in her name, birth star and birth sign; which will be good for her.

She has powerful Malavya Mahapurusha Yoga, which will make her to lead a luxurious life and Dharama Karmadhipathi Raja Yoga, which will make her to reach a highest position in her life.

regards

7. bholenath

bholenath Senior IL'ite

Dear Pragaspathyji

Thank you so much for your past help. As of now I am doing so much better education wise getting better marks and better concentration! At the same time my health has gotten worse, especially digestive serious stomach issue which is really bothersome and some sinus problem which require injections into the nose!! (chronic conditions already exist: severe obesity and diabetes!) I AM ALWAYS GOING FROM ONE DOCTOR TO ANOTHER ALMOST EVERY WEEK!!

I am trying to get admittion into medical school, but as usual suffer some weakness in mathematics which always lead to low marks in such subjects, can you kindly tell me if admission will be possible for me and when it might happen, please suggest any parihara, remedies or poojas that may need to be done!

Thanks a million!!!

DOB.....December 13 1991

POB.....Jalandhar, Punjab

TOB.....12:50 PM

8. anjananathan

anjananathan Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sir,

A gentle reminder

Thanks
    Anjana

9. Priyakutty

Priyakutty New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

Thanks a lot for the immediate response. Feeling very happy after seeing ur reply.

Thanks once again.

Regards,
    Athilakshmi

10. callmeeup

callmeeup New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Namaskaram,

Please find my details below:

Date of Birth : 10th May 1984
    Place: Peralam(Near Thanjavur)
    Time : 11.30 PM

1. Will I get a chance to be in abroad atleast for few years?
    2. Future life predictions?

Thanks in Advance.