Start My Kurti's Store

Discussion in 'Entrepreneurship' started by sweetyam, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Nishasankar2203

Nishasankar2203 New IL'ite

hii frnds

nice knowing u all i am nisha currently duin my ground work in opening my dream shop am seriously lukin for help and support frm u guys regarding wholesale purchase for my shop i do not have pm facility plzzz can u guys share ur website or mail id or any contact detais ... plzzz this is serious

2. pritee

pritee New IL'ite

can anyone give me address from where to buy kurtis for business . I want 2 start this business from next month.

3. Mittuma

Mittuma New IL'ite

4. NIRMALASELVA

NIRMALASELVA New IL'ite

Hi Yamini,

All the best..

Regards,
    Nimmy

5. pinkz

pinkz New IL'ite

hello ,
    my name is padma n i happend to stumble on this post. I have been planning to start a business in dubai , having been mulling over this. after reading your post it has given me a lot of boost, if you are in this business it will be a great deal of help to me to get a little advice. i would also like to know how to get the kurtis from you whole sale. As i live here in dubai and back home in kerala i would like to know what to do in this regard

6. pinkz

pinkz New IL'ite

hello ,
    my name is padma n i happend to stumble on this post. I have been planning to start a business in dubai , having been mulling over this. after reading your post it has given me a lot of boost, if you are in this business it will be a great deal of help to me to get a little advice. i would also like to know how to get the kurtis from you whole sale. As i live here in dubai and back home in kerala i would like to know what to do in this regard

7. skak

skak Bronze IL'ite

Hi Banu,[​IMG]
    We have chatted last week regarding kurtis and dress material wholesale purchase.I sent you PM but I didnt get any response from you,so by this i am reminding you again.
    I am looking forward to see your collections,Hope I will get reply from you.

Thanks ,
    Akila.A

Last edited: May 11, 2013
  8. satpalani

satpalani New IL'ite

how to contact u i m not able to send or receive pm i was interested in ur collection

9. tara06

tara06 Silver IL'ite