Who Am I? - Part 5

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by IL_Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. BaminiV

BaminiV Senior IL'ite

HI All, Am Bamini, And am happy to know about this site for all devotional, small small advice girls/ladies needs 6.jpg

2. Hello everyone, I'm just a new member. I find this site thanks to Google search. Hope that I learn a lot of things from here.

3. shaludinesh

shaludinesh New IL'ite

hai frndz ..hw u doing? i m new for this site..i hope it helpful for me..

Last edited: Dec 10, 2012
  4. karthika1610

karthika1610 New IL'ite

Hi friends,
    I am Karthika. Glad to meet u all here.

5. jayasakthisures

jayasakthisures New IL'ite

hiii friends...am a home maker ..living in abudhabi ,tourist club area near electra street-landmark is fortune hotel apartments for the past one month..before that i was in muscat- oman for the past 1.5 years..i like to have some tamil speaking family in abudhabi..

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2012
  6. chellamkrishna

chellamkrishna New IL'ite

hi friends thats great....

can any one help me how to download tamil movies and the links to download or website to download please?.....

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2012
  7. Nithya3486

Nithya3486 New IL'ite

hi all, am nithya living in chennai. am new to this forum so friends plz let me no about the forum in detail.. hope i would actively participate from now on...

regards
    nithya

8. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Dishy, Pallavi, Preethi, Prem, Bamini and Peace19812007
    Welcome you all to indusladies community.
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Have further queries visit Site Help & FAQs
    Thank you for joining us here and do participate in the discussion of your interest.

Dishy the above links will help you to get familiar with the site, it will guide you along. Hope you will have wonderful time with all of us here.

Pallavi you have already added your query in the right place here Indians in Florida - IndusLadies do wait for sometime, anyone who knows will help you finding an accommodation.

Preethi do interact with members here to make friends and I am sure you will find many of them here.

Prem you can contribute here Keep Fit & Maintain Shape but before that please see to it you will strickly follow our forum etiquette

Bamini the few words that you have added here by this I could make out that you like Religion & Spirituality topics you can contribute here.

Peace19812007 do browse through the site you will get a lots to learn in this site. We look forward seeing more of you around here.

9. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Shaludinesh, Karthika, Jayasakthisures, Chellamkrishna, Nithya and Traviop
    Welcome you all to indusladies community.
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Have further queries visit Site Help & FAQs
    Thank you for joining us here and do participate in the discussion of your interest.

Shaludinesh do browse through the forums you will find real interesting stuff which you will be interestind in.
    It is against forum etiquette to use chat/sms style writing in posts. This requirement is to ensure that we maintain the quality of discussion in our community. You can see further background in this announcement.

Karthika nice to have you amidst us all here. Hope you will have great time with us all here.

Jayasakthisure step into here Indians in Abu Dhabi and see if you can find some one.
    It is against forum etiquette to use chat/sms style writing in posts. This requirement is to ensure that we maintain the quality of discussion in our community. You can see further background in this announcement.

Chellamkrishna you can add your query here Movies so that someone can help you in this.

Nithya go through the links that I have provided above which will guide you through the forum and get you familiarr with the site. We will be happy seeing more of you around here.

Traviop do let us know more about yourselp, hope you will have a great time here.

10. SmitaMatthew

SmitaMatthew New IL'ite