Who Am I? - Part I

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by kavya, Aug 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Re: Who Am I?

Dear Anasri,

Welcome to IL! Nice to read that you are a homemaker with a baby girl. And very glad that you have decided to become an active member, we need input from all of you to make the site more valuable. Please browse forums of interest and post your thoughts. If you need any information, try asking in the site.

regards
    Vidya

2. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear Emma,

Welcome to IL! Nice to read about you. We have an active thread discussing embroidery, one of our members has posted a lot of patterns etc. Please check forums of interest and post your own thoughts too. Enjoy your stay in IL forever!

regards
    Vidya

3. shimon

shimon New IL'ite

Hi everyone
    My name is shimon and i am a new member on this wonderful site.
    I reside in Kangra,H.P., India. Married n housewife.
    I am a graduate in HomeScience with a masters degree in Human Development.
    I enjoy reading, watching good movies, and indulging in creative work.
    looking forward to make great friends on this site.
    Shimon:hiya

4. Vidu29

Vidu29 Gold IL'ite

hi,
    My name is vidya, housewife with a 17 yr old son. i am very much interested in all the handicrafts under the sun. the tiger is a machine embroidery i have done. i also do silk painting, cooking, embossing , glass painting etc apart from my favorite machine embroidery.
    i hope to have a great time in indusladies.

5. srisha15

srisha15 New IL'ite

Hi,
    Its very interesting to see description given to karadayan nonmbu . I was searching for the slokam that my patti taught me, I thank Chitra, for writing that sloka it brought back lot of memories. I was brought up in chennai ,I used to watch my mom and grandma do but never took it seriously . After coming to US everything changed. I started showing more interest in following our culture. I realised what Iam missing here so I started to know the meanings of each thing we follow in our culture.r Thanks to you all ladies.
    Regards,
    Sri

6. fresh_hope

fresh_hope New IL'ite

Hi....i have done Masters in IT and was working in India before getting married n coming to the US....now i am a housewife...learning to cook...n manage the household...

1 person likes this.
  7. sumandewadi

sumandewadi New IL'ite

hi

I m house wife and i have 2 kids,and my husband is Engineer.
    we all r in us.

bye

8. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sri,

Can I use your post :) you can written exactly what I had planned to write myself. thanks much!!

I dont have enough words to thank Chitra Maami, because one fine day when I was searching for a recipe, her post popped up and I was amazed seeing her dedication and love to share all such good stuff with fellow ladies. I kept on reading all her posts and that how I kinda got addicted to this site!! Her explanations about slokas, poojai's. you are awesome!! I pray that, God bless you with everything you dream of for such a divine work!!!

Nand

9. Bullu

Bullu Senior IL'ite

Greetings from Istanbul

Hi everyone,

Recently found out about this site from my wife (JAYNAT). After reading the footie thread I feel guilty about not doing the introduction bit myself. So here goes..

This is Natraj from Istanbul, Turkey. Since early 2005, i live in Istanbul. Loving every minute of it. Construction is my profession.

Looking forward to or meeting up or exchanging some good gossips, opinions, tips and bla...bla..bla.

Great forum BTW.

10. jack

jack Guest

hello members,

i feel happy and proud to be member of association.

i am jayesh from mumbai , india . i am gujarati - vaishnav - devotee of lord
    radha-krishna and sita-ram. i do prooja everyday -of Mahalaxmiji and Lord Tirupati Balaji.

i am single.i born on 25 december. i am professional cum business cum social person. i am fun loving person like to laughBig Laugh and make others to laugh:goodidea:.

i believe in astrology(only faith- not blind faith) to know the future and imporve life.
    i have hobbies - reading(financial,legal,magzines,newspapers), yoga, sports-all, good hindi/english moives, to travel, to play in stock market with calculative risk etc etc.

reason to be member of association - self respect for all indian and proud to be indian.

look forward for friendship:cheers.

always at your service, always with you:party.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.