Praying Shirdi Sai Baba for a child

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, May 28, 2012.

1. Shakthi7

Shakthi7 Gold IL'ite

Hi everyone,
    I attended Sathyanarayana Pooja here and prayed sincerely with all my heart for all my sisters that are TTC. I am sure soon we will start hearing news of pregnancies...
    God Bless Everyone.
    I might not remember all your names but sending you good-baby-vibes....
    Shakthi7

2 people like this.
  2. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

DearDear Sumita Sister,

Thanks for your prayers in support of TTC Sisters. I am sure Lord Shri Sathya Narayana Swami will bless them.

May Lord Satya Narayana bless you and your family.

Om Sai Ram.

3. suryakala

Dear all IL Sisters,

Sai satcharitra is the holy book which helps devotees like us to learn how baba lived his simple life before he attained mukthi in 1918. It's something to be felt by ones own relationship and bond with baba who alone can understand how a true saint can act on him or her .All we must do is complete surrender to sadgurus feet and he will take care of the rest.

Baba said," If My Leelas are written, the Avidya (nescience) will vanish and if they are attentively and devoutly listened to, the consciousness of the worldly existence will abate and strong waves of devotion and love will rise up and if one dives deep into My Leelas, he would get precious jewels of knowledge". I request all Sai devotees to leave out the various hindrances, viz, indolence, sleep, wandering of mind, attachements to sense etc and turn their whole and undivided attention to these stories to these stories of Sai Baba.

The life, work and teachings of SadGuru Shri Sainath are recorded in Shri Sai Satcharita ( holy book). Daily reading of this holy book and deep meditation on the teachings of Sai will ward off our sins. Every devotee has to personally experience the immense relief by devoutly reading the holy book. Generally, people start reading this holy book with the sole object of getting their worldly desires fulfilled. It is good to make such a biginning as every good act had such a start . Definitely one must pray to Baba to fulfill one's meterial desires. By experience a worry- free, worldly life one would, one day, look to Baba and pray," Baba" I want to be with you alone". Once a devotee savours the syrup of joy he gets from the constant reading of the holy book, he would think how pretty and trival the worldly desires are and will start reading the book only for the deep divine, delight. Reading makes them ponder over the deeper meaning of Baba's teachings and one gets inspired to apply them in one's life. Everything is full of Sai Parayana, literally means to be through with Sai's philosophy. That is to say to cross over the outer meaning of words and grasp the essence of Sai love in His teachings. This is the result of devout reading of the holy book.

Shri Saibaba Satcharitra Parayanam is meant to be made in eight days, starting on a Thursday and ending by the next Thursday. Chapters 1 through 51 shall be read in seven days ending on the eighth day again with Chapter 51. This method is only a suggestion and Satcharitra can be read at anytime, in any way and under any circumstances.

May Sadguru Sai Baba bless us and be with us always.

May Baba bless the TTC Sisters and May there be the Laughter of a beautiful child in their home soon.

Om Sai Ram. Om Sai Ram. Om Sai Ram.

2 people like this.
  4. hopesinbaby2010

hopesinbaby2010 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Suryakala,

I had lumps formed in the hip bcoz of progesterone injections. and tomorrow is my transfer and with Babas blessings I should succeed this time. still more injections to go but without any hinderance I should succeed. Pls pray for me. will update.

5. hopesinbaby2010

hopesinbaby2010 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Blessbabydust,

Hope u are doing good. and I come to know from ur previous post u are recovering from ur surgery. I wish u should get pregnant soon. tc dear.

1 person likes this.
  6. suryakala

Dear Hopesinbaby,

I am so sorry about you are taking injections.Baba is our Father, when we firmy believe that we are His children, where is the need to fear? If all our burdens are cast on Baba, as a compassionate Protector, He would take us into His fold. Don't worry, Baba is always with you. Faith and confidence makes miracles happen with ease.

Today and tomorrow I specially pray for you. Baba starts any work beautifully and accomplishes it with excellence. He will make lives meaningful of those who repose trust in Him. Please have faith in Him.

May Baba bless and guide you always.

Om Sai Ram.

7. suryakala

Dear Hopesinbaby,

Thanks for asking about BBD. Today I spoke to her. she is doing fine. May Baba be with you always.

Om Sai Ram.

Dear Kalai,

Happy birthday to your son. My hugs to him. Many more happy returns of the day. May Baba bless him with good health, wealth and happiness. May Baba bless you and your family.

Om Sai Ram.

8. blessbabydust

blessbabydust IL Hall of Fame

hopesinbaby2010 my special wishes for you tomorrow as iam in AF cant pray but i will specially pray for your success you are going to have twins dear good luck ... take care dear

Iam slowly recovering from the surgery and starting my journey :)

May this thread announce more pregnancy news

1 person likes this.
  9. blessbabydust

thanks surya amma for praying and including me and our family in your prayer . Thanks heaps for my sons wish .... he is so lucky to get a good grandma like you :)

10. blessbabydust

sakti sister thanks for praying for us . May your prayer be answered soon and our house filled with new babies.

2 people like this.