True love stories never end.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Moonbeams, Sep 29, 2012.

1. Moonbeams

Moonbeams Bronze IL'ite

Hello Ilites..

I would like to know your thoughts and on ''A TRUE LOVE STORY NEVER ENDS''
    Do you feel it Ends, Or do you feel It never Ends....If so why do you think so.

Love Moonbeams.

2. insha

insha Gold IL'ite

Firstly if you are talking about love in adults,i feel irrespective of whether they get married or not,the love will never vanish..Love is not just about getting married.The feeling that the loved one should always be happy and in the best phase itself is love.The prayer for a loved one is the best emotion.So it never ends but maybe doesnt always reach the stage of being together always.

3. Moonbeams

Moonbeams Bronze IL'ite

Thanks Insha for your feedback.

I am not just talking about TRUE LOVE between adults or husband wife relationship ,But I think true love between siblings,our parents our kids and our friends.No matter how far we are we do have a different soft corner for each. Even true love for food,for a place or for a thing counts too.

Love Moonbeams.

4. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Wow what a surprise to see you back Moonbeams........
    Looks like all the oldies returning in 2012:)

When you love someone truely, how can it end....whatever the situation you are in what circumstance you face, when a person loves truely with another person there is no end to it, even after they death the love remains and you will hear people speaking about it....So I say true love never ends.

5. Moonbeams

Moonbeams Bronze IL'ite

Wow Arunarc,good to hear fro you ....yes its a pretty long time...
    But please please don't mention yourself as oldies....but ''more mature is the word.
    Thanks for your thoughts on true love...really appreciate it.

love Moonbeams.

1 person likes this.
  6. Kera

Kera Gold IL'ite

I agree.
    My first love was my ex. I decided to love him and give my heart to him. Things didn't workout and we broke off. I met other guys but there was always a spot for him. when things didn't workout with other guys and i began talking to him again, i would get upset at myself for being in love with him all over again. How could I be a fool?

Then one day i realize, I never stopped loving him. When I decided to love him, it i was for hamesha and forever. My love to him wasn't conditional that if we get married I will love him or i stop. i loved him unconditionally. Now whether I am with him or I cut off connection with him is conditional. If he refuse to marry me or refuse to be committed to me, i will not run after him but that has nothing to do with loving him.

7. SaleemaRex

SaleemaRex Gold IL'ite

I am turning into a cynic about True love. I used to believe it mind you.

Now I feel love is conditional on something. Condition could be extreme like 'this person should't physically hurt me'. I can't imagine continually loving someone even when the person is abusive to me/others with no change in sight.