Arul Vakku !

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by drs3232, Jun 12, 2009.

Do you think Arul Vakku has helped in your life in anyway in the past?

Poll closed Jan 10, 2011.
  1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    37.0%
  2. Sometimes

2 vote(s)
    7.4%
  3. Not Sure

11 vote(s)
    40.7%
  4. Very rarely

4 vote(s)
    14.8%
  1. tnkesaven

tnkesaven Gold IL'ite

Dear sir,
    my daughter-in-law is expecting her delivery around third week of october 2012;
    she is aone in texas,usa with her only six year old daughter and her husband;
    we are unable to be there to assist her;
    of late she gets breathing trouble etc;

kindly extend your blessings and your arul vaakku

thanks a lot for your yeomen services

2. drs3232

drs3232 Silver IL'ite

Blessed is she,my prayers!

3. Suki

Suki Senior IL'ite

Re: Arulvakku

Hello Sir,

Hope this is reply for my query. I have started the Universal Prayer from yesterday and seeking for amma's blessings soon.

Regards,
    Suki

4. Suki

Suki Senior IL'ite

Re: Arulvakku

Hello Sir,

In addition to the universal prayer, I also started taking the ghee from yesterday which my mother got from Garbharakshambika temple.

Regards,
    Suki

5. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Baba, (as you would affectionately like to be called)

Earlier in 2011 my prayers to Divine, with Baba's blessings switched over from assignment to Research and the development is in progress since Oct 2011 (vijayadasmi) This Vijayadasami 2012 need to really gear up, execute the planned in full swing with the blessings, requisite energy, work team, finance, seeking blessings from MAA. Bow

6. snehanjali486

snehanjali486 New IL'ite

Dear sir,

I have been staying away from my husband from past 9 months. he is in a different city.he comes every weekend to my place. I have been looking for job transfer and its not happening. Please let me know when i can transfer and unite with my husband. Also bless my 7 months old boy.

Thank you
    nagamani.

7. ammas

ammas Junior IL'ite

Dear sir

my daughter is not concentrating on her studies.. Kindly request you to pray for her on her education...

Best Regards

8. Jamuna Rani

Jamuna Rani Junior IL'ite

Dear Sir

I am Jamuna from malaysia. Today is first time i read this thread. After read i feel i can get answer for all my sorrows from sir.

Sir i am married year 2002..and we just leave 4 months together ..and because of some problems caused by my mother in law ..my husband send me back to my house. That time i was pregenant 1 months. now already 10yrs..he never come and see us. And we legally divorced.

Now in my family also i got problems within my sisters and mother. My father passed away. My sisters treat me bad...as i have no house to go.

Sir i want to know what i should do...I have a daughter 9yrs. I try to buy land and got cheated nearly 10k.
    Sir i want to buy house but to be frank i dont have any savings in my hand.

Will i buy house....i want a home for me and my daughter. I am working as a secretary in private company..part time i doing tailoring. In two months our company also going to close down.

Can i start business...will it be success.
    Will i can get married 2nd time...with a carring person.

Pls help me sir...since i dont have brothers or father. pls help. And not even know which god is our kuladeivam.

My Name : Jamuna Rani d/o Govindarajoo
    Time : 7.37pm
    Date : 29/8/1974
    Place : Perak, Malaysia

Daughter Name : Devashrii d/o Prabagaren
    Date : 04-12-2003
    Time : 1.55am
    Place : Perak. Malaysia

9. malinisree

malinisree New IL'ite

Baba, Namasthe!!

Hope you are doing good by the blessings of Amma.

Baba, currently my phase is not going good in terms of my personal life and professional life. Personal life (Marriage) not getting fixed as i was told i have dosha and doing those remedial pujas as told to me. I'm only getting worried because my parents are really feeling very bad and i can understand even though they do not express in front of me. Professionally ( Job) this is my first job and working here since 2.5 years. Not getting good opportunities in the market.

Baba, will i really succeed in my personal and professional life? Can you help me out? My details are mentioned below:
    Name: malinisree
    Date of birth : 6-5-86
    Day: Tuesday
    Place: Kavali , AP
    Star: Revati
    Raasi: Meena

Please let me know if you require any other details. Awaiting for your response baba!

Regards,
    Malinisree

10. sunmoon12

sunmoon12 New IL'ite

Namaskaram,
    Sir please help!!
    Female – Moola natachathiram / Dhanus Rasi / Dob : july 10-76

Male : Hastham / kanni rasi / Dob : September 3 -1970

My husband suspects me of having affairs. When bad times befall, even GOD shuns you – this is the lesson I learnt.
    Can you please help me? What is happening in my life? Is it worth even living? I don’t want to elaborate more, because there is only confusion and tears in my life. Not to mention depression and thoughts of suicide. I have a child too.With hope and prayers in my heart, awaiting your reply. I place my trust in you now as my god, can you please take a look and let me know.Thank you Sir.