Atopic dermatitis

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Dubai' started by maheshwar, Apr 22, 2012.

1. maheshwar

maheshwar New IL'ite

My 10 year old daughter suffers from severe atopic dermatitis. She is abstained to eat rice,wheat, milk and nuts. Concerned allopathy doctors in Dubai and homeopathy doctors in India. But unfortunately, she is not getting cured.Can any one help or advise

2. sonal1611

sonal1611 Gold IL'ite

hey.. Even I m suffering from the same since last 2 yrs.. i m using Cetaphil moisturizer on a regular basis, U can say after every 3 - 4 hrs .. I need to apply lotion on my face. . But still no help. Please help me if someone have any idea for the same

3. kumudavijay

kumudavijay New IL'ite

Hi Maheshwar n Sonal,

There is no such cure for atopic dermatitis because I have been suffering it from past 12- 15 years. Even I was told to avoid nuts, milk, choclates, green areas, water, heat, many more.... but i am used to it now...but have avoid heat conditions and fragrant cosmetics mainly. In India I used to use different ointments but after coming to Dubai I have been using Bioderma products for daily use and cortisone ointment when severe. Though they are bit costly but are very effective.

4. pinkz

pinkz New IL'ite

hi all, my 3 year old had this and is almost completely cure thru ayurveda, i went to a doc at balance wellness cafe. try it out.

5. pinkz

pinkz New IL'ite

plz try to avoid cortisone, it gets worse in the long run just google the side effects of cortizone.

1 person likes this.
  6. ManpreetKaur

ManpreetKaur Bronze IL'ite

hi can u tell me complete address/location of the balance wellness? also which doctor did u meet there?

1 person likes this.
  7. pinkz

pinkz New IL'ite

Balance wellness is in oasis centre on sheikh zayed road. he asked me to get medicines from a small kottakal ayurvedic shop near burdubai police station.
    Sorry i cant seem to get the name. he was a malayalee.

8. pinkz

pinkz New IL'ite

0i too had a hand excema,(strange but true) which did also get cured. but was an ayur doc in india. he told me tht anything to do with skin eruptions was usually a pitta imbalance and asked me to stay away from chicken,too much spice, tamarind and lime, curd,also olive oil.these made me more acidic he said. also started me on ayur meds. one guggulu vatika