1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

any one from arcadia,CA

Discussion in 'Indians in Los Angeles' started by devi sireesha, Aug 26, 2008.

1. risingsun1234

risingsun1234 Bronze IL'ite

i came here in feb this year. yes it is a good school with rating 9. which apartment did u see. mine is on duarte too. 1167 w duarte rd. love to have u closeby. we can talk on google talk or something.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2012
  2. shweta9

shweta9 New IL'ite

hi this is such a coincidence. we have also applied to the same complex last Monday. now waiting for response. the manager said the owner is on vacation overseas. hopefully he will respond this week. yes we should talk. please get in touch.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2012
  3. risingsun1234

risingsun1234 Bronze IL'ite

wow shweta that is great to hear..i am looking forward to meeting you soon, i am in apartment #13, do drop by when you come here again.which # apartment did u look at ? we cannot share any personal details on the website since we do not have 10 posts per month . hope we will be good friends. ..do u work or a stay-at-home mom ? i have 2 kids, a 6-yr old boy and a 3 1/2 yr old girl.

4. RamyaST

RamyaST Silver IL'ite

Hi ilites,

Anyone here from pasadena, i stay very near to macys n target in colorado. Would love to get in touch if anyone is nearby. There is one telugu family and one north indian family in my apartment rightnow.

Ramya :)

5. Jpushpa

Jpushpa New IL'ite

Hi ,
    can you please let me know good apt name in Arcadia for middle and elementary school.
    i too have 12 and 9 yr old.

Thanks
    pushpa

6. ramyav_cse

ramyav_cse Gold IL'ite

Hi,

We live near torrance right now but my office is close to south pasadena...I have a 2.5 yr old boy and am looking to move into a good school district and an area that has many Indian families. Arcadia is in my list of best school districts and we would consider moving there. How are rents in that area? I want my kid to connect to indian kids of his age and would also like to make friends with indian families.

7. visusuguna

visusuguna New IL'ite

Dear All,

we are planning to relocate to Arcadia ,CA.we are looking for the apartments to rent,where more Indian families are living and also near by to schools.
    Our 5 year old boy will be in Kindergarten this year.
    Please suggest us good apartments as well public schools for kindergarten

Thanks
    Suguna.

8. anubhagupta

anubhagupta New IL'ite

Hi everyone,

I am Anubha and have recently moved to Arcadia from India. I am looking for Indian families to make friends. I have a 11 year old son who is also looking to make new friends. Please let me know if are Indians in Arcadia, Pasadena, San Gabriel, etc. Also, any pointers for good summer classes nearby will also help. Thanks!

9. deepalimudalgi

deepalimudalgi New IL'ite

Hi Ramya,
    Saw ur post ..I am looking for good safe apartments with indian community..I have 5 year old daughter.Please let me know if you know any good apartments in arcadia or Monrovia
    Thanks,
    Deepali

10. deepalimudalgi

deepalimudalgi New IL'ite

Hi Suguna,

I shifted to Arcadia CA yesterday.Saw ur post.I am also looking for apartments on rent with indian community,I also have 5 yr daughter.Please suggest me good apartments as well as good schools in this area..

Thanks,
    deepali