Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Deepd,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply.

May God Bless U all abundantly in all respect.

Regards.

2. ashwinid01

ashwinid01 Gold IL'ite

Dear Sir as i wrote to you before also and you had mentioned time plays important role in Progeny Chart. Here are the new details:

My Profile:
    POB: Sholapur
    Date : 04.June.1986
    TOB: 8:45 Am

Husband:
    POB: Gulbarga
    Date 19.January.1983
    TOB: 8:42am

Last edited: Aug 22, 2012
  3. Pragaspathy

Dear MeltingFat,

According to your chart, you may not find much difficulty in securing the job of your expectation, for the simple reason, the Saturn, the signficator of profession is hemmed in between two natural benefics, i.e. Jupiter on one side and Moon on the other side. Hence, with little efforts,you may be able to get the job.

However, the transit planets for the present are not much favourable in this regard.

The running dasa is faovurable till 29th Sept 2012; failing which the next favourable period will be between 9th March, 2013 and 5th August, 2013.

Pray the Almighty of your choice, for your health, wellbeing and also get professionally settled in the life.

Regards.

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Bholenath,

I doubt whether the discovered time of birth will be correct for the simple reason, if the Lagna gets changed from Pisces to Aquarius; then the Lagna and Moon will be directly aspected by Jupiter, which is extremely good for good health and also mental stability except the fact of aspect of Mars over the Lagna and Moon sign. In this case, even though, the Lagna Lord goes over to 12th house; but it also happens to be its own house. Hence, I doubt about the shifting the Lagna. Moreover, Obesity is a separate issue, in which Jupiter plays a vital role.

The main reason for the problems related to education is whenever the Mercury is placed in the house of Mars or Mars is placed in the house of Mercury; there are possibilities for disturbance in education. Also, the transit Ketu, a planet of obstruction is aspecting your Vargottama Mercury in the sign of Scorpio (vargottama - Mercury placed in the same sign of Scorpio both in Rasi and also Navamsa), which will normally be of great disturbance; lack of interest; scoring less marks, when compared to the previous records etc. However, once the transit Ketu moves from Taurus to Aries, the things will get changed, which is likely to happen by Nov 2012.

Regards.

5. chitrakumar

chitrakumar New IL'ite

Dear sir,

I am giving below my brother's details. I would like to know as to when he is likely to get married.

Name:Ravi
    DOB: 20/10/1971
    TOB: 9.35 A.M
    Place: Pakala,Andhra pradesh.

Regards,
    chitra.

6. rose2012

rose2012 New IL'ite

dear sir,
    awaiting for your reply
    thank u

7. smileypooja

smileypooja Senior IL'ite

Namaste sir,
    Hope you doing great. Happy to see that ur the most sucessful thread on IL.
    My details : 12-12-80
    Bangalore
    Husbands details:
    19--jan -78
    12.30PM
    Kerala ( Palakkad)
    When will we have kids? Till last month my cycle was normal , but last month had my periods twice and iam scared now what might be wrong.. Please chk and let me knw.
    Our finacial postion went bad from December 2011, we just have 500 left after all exp , cant tell you how painful and hurting it is writing this.... Pls tell us about our financial condition... My husb promotion .... Will the child be girl or boy?
    Dear Mrs. Smileypooja,
    Can you please repost your request by the week end, because I have number of requests, concerning progeny is pending.
    regards.

Sir this is my 3rd week of writing to u ...... pls reply:bowdown

8. mayurforever

mayurforever New IL'ite

hi sir
    heres my sis in laws details
    can u say wen will thr gud time arrive nd thr financiql situation will get better as the r struggling a lot

DOB: 06/12/1969
    place: jaffna (colombo)
    time: 5:00 pm (sri lanka time)

and this is my niece detail, can u let me kno how her future will b as her mother is interested to kno, wat career will she hav, she wants to become a doctor will tat happen or wuld she become succesfull in something else, nd i kno tat this is early to ask but wen will she get engage and married at wat age and is it a love or arranged marriage? thx
    here r her details

DOB: 31/12/1994
    time: 1:46 pm (france time)
    place: paris (france)

thx in advance

Last edited: Aug 23, 2012
  9. joynari

joynari Senior IL'ite

Thank you sir for your valuable suggessions. yaa i would have tried for job last month.but i was not ready at that time.i have a baby and did not prepare for interviews.although i dont have the work permit. now we will start that.and i will try my level best.
    and about our maritual life ... yaaa i had some ego problem. i have to cooldown in some issues. so i will be carefull in future.
    thanks sir, appreciate your help.....

10. Yathriga

Yathriga Silver IL'ite

Dear sir,

My details:

Dateofbirth: 17/03/1984
    Timeofbirth: 9:45:00PM
    Placeofbirth: Thanjavur(tn)

I am in US right now. Will i get a job here in US if i try now?