Sydney Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Indians in Sydney' started by Induslady, Oct 29, 2006.

1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Please click "Post Reply" button below to introduce yourself. Please be as detailed as possible. Some of the things that you might include in your introductions are:
    • Information about your family - parents, husband, children etc.
    • Where are you from and where do you currently live
    • Your education, job etc.
    • Your upbringing and your life so far
    • Your hobbies and interests
    • Your likes and dislikes
    • What you like about Indusladies community
    Please see below for some sample introductions.

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/sh...5&postcount=21
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/sh...4&postcount=34

Happy sharing!<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Last edited: Oct 30, 2006

2. Ashna

Ashna Bronze IL'ite

HELLO & WELCOME To ALL LADIES FROM SYDNEY

HELLO & WELCOME To ALL LADIES FROM SYDNEY !!!

Hope you will enjoy and appreciate the site and help me in making this forum more informative and enjoyable experience for all the members and guests coming to the site.

3. kalpana

kalpana Junior IL'ite

Kalpana introduction

Hi Girls,
    Self History

My name is Kalpana. Iwas born in Chennai, but stayed with Grandparents in Bangalore for first 10 years and came back to Chennai. I can speak Tamil, Kannada & Telugu. I am the first daughter of 3 Girls. I did my schooling in St Marys Matriculation Girls school in Chennai and graduated in SCS Kothari Academy BMS.
    Migrated to Australia.
    My Husband, myself and my daughter migrated to Sydney in 2000.I have cute girl 11 year old keeping me busy always. I work for a Bank in Sydney.

Hobbies
    I love to read spiritual books, sing bhajans and I admire reading about great people like Swami Vivekanada, Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother,Ramana Maharishi etc.I love to cook different variety of dishes as my husband likes variety. Thats how I got attracted to Indus Ladies. I love Chitra Mami's recipes and spiritual discussions. I attend spiritual lectures in the weekends. I sow a bit. I love interior designing.

Its a great pleasure being one among you and sharing ideas.

see u around girls!!!!

Kalpana

4. adapasujana

adapasujana New IL'ite

Introducing myself

Hello ladies,

I am Sujana and I live in Armidale situated between Sydney and Brisbane. I am from Andhra and also stayed in Chennai and Kualalumpur for sometime. I can comfortably speak english, telugu, hindi and tamil. My husband is a senior lecturer with University of New England in Armidale.

I have two daughters. The elder one is Manu and she is four and half years old. Wheras, the younger one is Bubbly and is six months old. We are new to Australia. I did AgBsc, AgMsc and MBA. Now I am doing PhD in the same University (UNE).

I love arts and crafts and also cooking. In Kualalumpur I worked as an art and craft teacher for quiet some time. That's all about me. Bye and good day.

5. sravanthi

sravanthi New IL'ite

Hi to every one

Hi Ladies,

I am Sravanthi and I live in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City><st1:place>Parramatta</st1:place></st1:City>. (in <st1:City><st1:place>Sydney</st1:place></st1:City>)I am from Andhra.I did B.E in Trichy in Tamilnad. I So, I can speak telugu and tamil.My parents are in <st1:City><st1:place>vijayawada</st1:place></st1:City> My Husband have company named as Glancesystems.It’s a IT company.

I am a friendly girl.really interested to make some friends in the surrounding areas.
    <!-- / message -->Thanking u all.....

6. sravanthi

sravanthi New IL'ite

charu

HI
    You don't have private message box,so that only i can't able to repled you.Anyway allow me to send private message to you.
    How can i help you?I am here to help you
    sravanthi

7. umapraveen17

umapraveen17 New IL'ite

Hi Indusladies

Dear Indusladies,

WISH YOU A HAPPY AND PROSPOUROUS NEW YEAR

I am Dr.Uma Emadishetty, M.A. (Economics), Ph.D, served as an Assistant Professor, Asmara, Eritrea(N.E.Africa).

Dear ladies i have been here since five months. I am from Andhra Pradesh, stayed in africa for six years, and finally i resigned my job to join with my husband in sydney. we dont have children.

I love LASYAA ( my sister's daughter), though she is five months old she is calling me UMMMMA, SHE SMILES, SHE SINGS, VERY CUTE GIRL, SHE LIKES MOBILE, ...... if i start to say like this ........ they may be endless.....
    I MISS HER..... They are in bangalore.

I love cooking, i like devotional songs, i am taking english classes for migrants and refugees at Auburn Council as volunteer.

I dont know the reason but i am feeling suffocate to stay here.
    May be staying at home without job. DEAR LADIES WHAT DO YOU SAY? REALLY I AM WORRYING A LOT.

Now i am doing so many mistakes while speaking and writing ....selfconfidence has been deteriorating day by day, fear to go outside,
    if it continues for long..... i may fall sick!

Luckily i got introduced to indusladies.

I need your cooperation to see A SELF CONFIDENT Uma like before.

Thank you,
    Yours
    Dr. Uma Emadishetty

Last edited: Jan 6, 2007
  8. Shoba Rajesh

Shoba Rajesh New IL'ite

Hello Ladies,

I'm Shoba Rajesh living in Sydney's north shore for 5 years from now. My husband is working in a MNC and we have a gorgeous 3 year old boy, Aakash. I work in the customer service industry.

I'm from Chennai studied at St.Marys' Matriculation School, graduated from Anna Adarsh College and completed one year post graduate diploma in S.C.S. Kothari Academy. I speak english and tamil. My hobbies include reading, surfing the net, listening to music and cooking.

Thats' all about me. Its great pleasure to be one among u.

Bye for now.
    Shoba Rajesh.

9. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

I find 2 of you are from St.Mary's Matriculation ...which is this...the one in Perambur(Madhavaram).My sister did her 11th and 12 th there (1988-1990).

I am just curious to know.

10. Shoba Rajesh

Shoba Rajesh New IL'ite

hi,

i did my schooling in perambur and madhavaram st.marys......completed my HSC in 1997-98......

cheers,
    shoba rajesh.