Chithra ~ Viswanathan: SoulFood & SoulMates - An interview for Harmony Magazine

Discussion in 'Ask ChitVish' started by archana.kc, Aug 8, 2012.

1. babyraji

babyraji Silver IL'ite

Having met Chitvish mam,i endorse each n every line here.i look up to her n adore her for her grace ,perfection n the lively spirit .she always has guided me in each n every way,not only in the silliest doubts in cooking but other wise too.this interview has definitely given the insights beyond her recipes,her pictures n the smile there is unforgettable.

love
    raji

3 people like this.
  2. vmur

vmur Silver IL'ite

The interview was very well done, the perfect answers to the right questions. We see a lot of preachers of Vedanta, but Chit + Vish are the perfect role model for following the Vendanta practically in their lives. I loved reading each of their answers in their own inimitable style. My admiration for the beautiful couple increased multifold on reading the interview.

1 person likes this.
  3. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

Hi Chitra amma,

I loved and enjoyed your interview somuch....i enjoyed your snaps somuch . It was very live and your answers to the answer was so down to earth & very genuine....

1 person likes this.
  4. lifeisajourney

lifeisajourney Silver IL'ite

hello chitvish aunty

enjoyed your naps soo much..... especially te vintage ones..... when i am seeing the last photo of you and uncle i thought surely they both know the recipe of a happy marriage tooo.... scrolled te page a little bit.... and there it is.... surely a perfect recipe.... loved all the down to earth answers... pray to God that he should add many more blissful years to you both...

1 person likes this.
  5. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Dear Chithuma,

Read the interview.No need of any books on how to lead a successful life.. just read your interview and get Gyaan!

1 person likes this.
  6. vsharma

vsharma Platinum IL'ite

Hi Chitra mam,

Am glad to read your interview and see your picture. Hope everyone follows your advice for harmony in life.

1 person likes this.
  7. rajinitk4

rajinitk4 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Chitra amma,

I was searching for some interview related material and encountered this thread. Read your interview and Its amazing. You are a great source of inspiration to us. Your never tiring attitude, always ready to help, your smiling face... everything is an inspiration to us. I started following your facebook page also, I keep referring your Recipes and get inspired to try them and also try something new. Thank you so much for all the inspiration and your recipes. As soon as I saw your couples photo it reminded me of my Grandma/Grandpa. My Grandma is of ~75 yrs of age and we share a great rapport. She was one of my first gurus in cooking. Today if I am confident and developed passion for cooking it is because of my Grandmothers(Maternal & Paternal) and my mom.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2013
    2 people like this.
  8. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

very VERY inspiring :)

1 person likes this.
  9. sundaribhaskar

sundaribhaskar Bronze IL'ite

Hi All

Happy to read the interview of Chitvish madam with an excellent photo in The Hindu Metroplus supplement dated 01.07.14.

Congrats and good luck to you Mam. Happy cooking and many more recipes to come...:gift

Regards

Sundari bhaskar

2 people like this.
  10. bhucat

bhucat Platinum IL'ite

Yes as Sundaribhaskar said our Chitvish mam's article has been published in todays 'The Hindu' - Metro Plus.

In that she says - "I never post any recipe online without trying it"

How sweet na she is.....

@ Chithra aunty : Congrats...:) and you deserve many more like this.

Just a pic of that below:

chitvish.jpg

1 person likes this.