Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. sudharathinavel

sudharathinavel Silver IL'ite

Hello sir,

My brother got married on last nov 2nd ,2012.Me and my brother were very close before marriage since my parents are sick.It seems my brother told a lot about me to my anni.(she is good in this that etc).After few days they both started avoiding and fighting with my family often.we both are not talking now.Am pregnant after 2 years of married life.He did nt come to my home yet.Feeling so disappointed about my brother and anni.
    There are mis understanings,ego between my husband and brother.

Is there any ways to join with my brother?or shall I leave him as such.

Pls suggest.

My brother:
    DOB: 19/4/1981 - 6.10 pm - swathi natchatram ,thulam rasi,thulam lagna
    My anni:
    DOB:22/4/1985 - 6.30 am - karthigai natchatram,mesha rasi,mesa lagna.

Thanks

2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. sudharathinavel,

Kindly repost ur request with the birth place of both since in order to generate the birth chart, the date of birth; place of birth and time of birth are essential.

regards.

3. Nimiy

Nimiy Bronze IL'ite

Hi sir

Thank you very much for your sudden reply and your advice. I will pray to devi as you said.
    sorry for disturbing you again. I have some doubts about my future, please guide me, I'm going to take decision from your words - i will take it as God's word because i have no guidance.

I want to live simple and peacefully but I'm feared about the life after marriage because i lost my friend , she attempted suicide after 8 month of her married life.
    Instead of getting worst/troubled life- Is it better not to do marriage?
    (please say yes or no). because the present is retro-gated Jupiter dasa and the next retro-gated Saturn dasa both are in 7 th house. I m feared about this combination. Are they going to give hard life or the peaceful life? please clarify this doubt.

My details
    DoB- 31.3.1981
    ToB - 6.23 am
    PoB- Tuticorin

please Guide me with your blessings . Kindly

4. Sharthi

Sharthi Platinum IL'ite

Dear Pragaspathy Sir,

I think you missed my post. Sorry to trouble you again.

My heartful thanks for your reply. Your words has given me hope. Thanx for remembering me sir.Yes, my lover ditched me and got married to some other girl. All my sincere prayers, vrathas and efforts went down and my life is collapsed totally. My mom is the only source of strength right now and iam still alive only for her. Sir, is that venus dasa will not do any good to me, since iam suffering from when it started. Also iam really afraid of ezharai sani thinking that i may still have to suffer for another 7 and a half years. I follow the remedies you have mentioned to please lord saturn and i worship lord hanuman too. But still i dont see any positive changes. Please tell me about my financial condition from here on. I worked for 7 years and i resigned due to mental stress, ill treatment from higher officials. Will i work again in my life and earn enough money? They say "Guru parka kodi nanmai" for vrichiga rasi. Is it not good only for me and please let me know do i have any doshas in my chart. Please advice some remedies to get married at the earliest. sorry to trouble you again with many questions sir. Hope you can understand my current situation. I really thank you once again for remembering me sir. You are doing a wonderful service to all the suffering souls. God will surely shower his blessings on you and your family.

Please please reply me sir.

Regards,
    Sharthi

5. smileypooja

smileypooja Senior IL'ite

Namaste sir,

Hope you doing great. Happy to see that ur the most sucessful thread on IL.
    My details : 12-12-80
    Bangalore

Husbands details:
    19--jan -78
    12.30PM
    Kerala ( Palakkad)

When will we have kids? Till last month my cycle was normal , but last month had my periods twice and iam scared now what might be wrong.. Please chk and let me knw.

Our finacial postion went bad from December 2011, we just have 500 left after all exp , cant tell you how painful and hurting it is writing this.... Pls tell us about our financial condition... My husb promotion .... Will the child be girl or boy?:bowdown

6. saro13

saro13 New IL'ite

Thanks a lot sir.

7. MeltingFat

MeltingFat Silver IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Msging you with lots of hopes. My details :
    DOB : 14.08.1980 (dd.mm.yyyy)
    Time : 07:04 AM
    Place : New Delhi

Sir, I want to know about my health and my career. Will I have a second child ?
    I mostly want to know about my health. Thanks in advance .

8. anupandey

anupandey New IL'ite

Thanks a lot Sir for your reply!!

9. shebu

shebu New IL'ite

hello sir,
    thanks for your prompt reply.but sir i am not hindu .i am from another religion.3 months back when i went to india we have already done such things for my daughter.furthermore things as u said is not possible since my parents are living in community where our religion is strong and we have no good hindu contacts.pls forgive.i will pray to the lord.i beleive all lords are same .sir u too pls pray for my daughter.

10. bhanuvkk

bhanuvkk New IL'ite

sir, your help is needed again as situations have become so critical

She is pregnant now and having so many complications health-wise (doc said she has some 5-6cm fibroid n she is in 5month now and its complicated) and also, the in-laws are still not treating properly even though her health is not good. They are giving her previous day's food, they dont have humanity anymore treating a pregnant women like that.

She is asking her husband that they should come out the joint family but they are not agreeing and fights started now. Am worried as her health she is not at all fine and more over she is carrying. she is crying everyday literally.

Please help what can be done best. any remedy for the wife-and-husband to be togather and for her health and safety of her and the baby.

details below :

wife's details:
    dob- 19-oct-1983
    time: 8am
    star: purvabhadra
    place: kharagpur, west bengal

husband details:
    dob: 9-aug-1982
    time: 10.35 pm
    star: revati
    place: in orissa (city not known properly)