SMEP...anyone tried this???

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Mimosa, Feb 28, 2012.

1. wannabmommy

wannabmommy Silver IL'ite

Hi Girlies,

How is each one of you doing??? Was busy with crazy ILs...hence could not come online. I'm on cd 25 and waiting for AF to come and go faaaaaaaaar away from me. This month no chances of anything positive from me as we hardly Bd'd 4-5 times. Also I'm fighting with yucky acid reflux/heartburn from the past two days. PMS is on its peak so waiting for the b**** to come and show her red face!!

@ Jogu: Thanks for asking sweetheart...how are things with you??? Did you get your BFP/AF???

Luv & baby dust to all,
    WBM.

2. jogu07

jogu07 Gold IL'ite

:bonk
    Gosh hun, how deserately I am awaiting either of the two.:hide:..Having said that I know chances of BFP are quite meagre as according to FF i havent ovulated yet and it looks to be true(confirmed with OPK and bbt).:coffee..!!! so all I am waiting for is the red lady to sing its song so that I can start a new cycle and this time I am gonna try soy isoflavones so fingers crossed..:thumbsup.!!

I am in limbo rite now and trust me I am not so loving it...:rant...To top it all now my MIL has started with another song and that is going to astrologers and asking for their predictions, I have no issues with that but the problem is that she doesnt trust them and wants me to go to different ones one by one...:bonk...And the mother of all sorrows is, she took me to one naadi shastra astrolger here in bangalore and booked appointment with another one for the 30th of this month...and yes, shes sending my FIL also to different astrologers - how crazy is that..??? Imagine my FIL going to them and asking them about his bahu and to be grand children...Witsend

End of rambling..!!

Love and baby dust to all...!

3. luckwaves

luckwaves Platinum IL'ite

Hi girls,

Wbm,
    Don't worry dear if this as to be your cycle then nothing can change that ....may be God as sent your in laws to be with you as you have very little time to think of Ttc .. So wishing you loads of positive vibes... Hope you share the good news soon..

Angel,

Sorry for the AF dear.. Wish that it should be your last one ... Hope next cycle bring you lots of happiness ...prayers for you dear..

Jogu,

How are you ? Still waiting ? When is your docs appointment dear ? Wishing that you should get your BFP or AF soon...

My updates, nothing on a good note..was taking clomid this cycle but unfortunately right ovary is too very active and it as lots of follicle but right side is blocked for me... So again if luck is on my favour then the left should pick up and ovulate... For which the chances are very less... Have completely fallen on Gods feet ... As always hoping for the best...

Prayers And wishes to all my TTC friends...

4. jogu07

jogu07 Gold IL'ite

Hey sweety...hang in there...! I am hoping and praying that you have some on the left and atleast one egg in them to fertilise....!!! Stay positive and everything will fall in place..!

When is your next scan scheduled..? Fingers crossed for you..! Keep praying and have faith in Him, He will surely bless you soon..!

Good luck, God bless and loads of baby dust to you...!!!

5. luckwaves

Hi jogu,

I have egg on both the sides but the doctor said the right side ones are in good size which is ready for ovulation...but my bad luck the tube is blocked ...

So left to Gods decision dear... My next u/s is on Friday ... My temp is still low... Let's see how it goes...

6. jogu07

jogu07 Gold IL'ite

Aww I am sorry hun...Hope the follies on the left grow too by friday..!!

Will pray for you dont worry...!! Stay strong and b positive...alright dearie..!! I know its easier said than done but you got to have faith in Him...!!

Good luck and God bless..!!!

7. luckwaves

Hi girls,

How are you all?

Wbm,

Guess You must be in Cd 30, any signs or symptoms dear? Fingers crossed for you... Hope you share the good news soon...take care dear and stay strong... Wishes and prayers for you...

Jogu...

What happend and what is the update dear ? Hope things are sailing smooth at your end..
    Thanks dear for your consoling words... I don't know some how I am controlling my expectation and started facing the reality ... Have loads of trust on God and I really wish that he I'll make survive this phase with a happy ending ...

Angel,

How are you dear and what's up at you end ?

Mimosa dear,
    Long time... Hw are you and how is your LIttle bean?hope you must have completed your first trimester successfully . Congrats on that... . Do take good care dear ... Pass on your wishes and prayers for us to reach the goal dear...

Baby dust to all my Ttc friends ...

8. angel12

angel12 Gold IL'ite

Hi Luckwaves...

All gud.. how are things at your end?? Got a lil upset wen my AF came bt my DH was very supporting... we decided not to even think abt TTC now... " Agar hona hoga toh ho jayega..." coz tat mental tension was taking its toll on our relationship.. and frankly the process was so stressful to time everything at the right time that we dint enjoyed nything...

So i have officially stoped the TTC journy... we have decided to jst have fun and enjoy our beautiful married life... :D .. infact we have planned a trip with our parents for a week... jst to meet our other friends.. and take a break from the hectic schedule of ours... and m eagerly looking for the " Rakhi ". This will be my first rakhi after marriage with my Bro coz last year i was not in India with him...

Hope you have a gud and enjoyable rakhi....

God bless you and lots of baby dust to you...

9. jogu07

jogu07 Gold IL'ite

How are you sweety..? I am on CD 68 and still no sign of anything..! The temps are low so I know no ovulation yet...Guess the red lady is too shy to sing its song for me...lol..dont know what to do, was supposed to get an answer from the doc but could not as he is on a vacation...! What a piece of luck I am experiencing at this moment..!! As the temps are low, no point in testing...so waiting for the witch...! As you know I wanted to try soy but waiting for the cycle to get started which is nowhere in sight so everything is on hold, to top it all have to face my MIL(on the phone), every other day she says the same thing, I am so sick of it and my DH keeps saying don’t worry, ignore her, ignore what she says, but till when..??? I am a happy go lucky person, I do feel sad and depressed at times but then if I stay in the same mood, it will elevate my levels and again yet another struggle so have decided to leave it to the Almighty...!
    Hang in there hun, our day will come..!

God bless and loads of baby dust to you...!

10. jogu07

jogu07 Gold IL'ite

Dear Angel...!

As they say, it happens when we least expect it so hoefully you are on the right track..! And yes, it certainly does affect our moods and adds stress, its better to enjoy every bit of it and leave the rest to God to take care..!

Hope you have a lovely time with your brother and family...!

Happy Rakshabandhan...

God bless and loads of baby dust to you..!