SMEP...anyone tried this???

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Mimosa, Feb 28, 2012.

1. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

Hi neha

i think your UTI is delaying your periods. when you did your HPT, early morning urine or sometimes after that? early morning urine is best. if UTI is your problem please consult your doctor.

Hi Jogu

how are you? what is your update

Hi Mimosa

Hope you and your LO is doing fine and everything is going normal except morning sickness.

Hi WBM

How are you? what is your update?

Hi all

Myself and my parents are praying daily for everybody, hoping god will fulfill are your wishes soon.

2. wannabmommy

wannabmommy Silver IL'ite

@ Subakutty: Well I'm as usual...how are you doing hun??? You and your LO are in my prayers...take care!

@ Mimosa: How are you dear??? Hope allz well with you!

@ Jogu: Hope you are in good shape dear. Whats the update @ your end??? Did you ovulate?

AFM: This month nothing for me as we haven't tried enough (hardly 3 days). No idea about ovulation (no OPK/CM/BBT) so this month no expectations. The entire month went in cribbing, whining and feeling depressed so no BDing :hide: I guess I've hit a rock bottom now...anyways no use cribbing too...hence taking life with a pinch of salt as it comes. Agar Bhagwan ne dena chaha toh dega nahi toh sapna hi reh jaega!!! Hence trying to suck it up & wait for the stupid red lady to show her ugly face :bonk

Good luck, lots of baby dust & love to all

WBM.

3. SimpleGirl

SimpleGirl Gold IL'ite

hello everyone...
    I met with the doctor yday.. She did general checkup and urine pregnancy test, which came up negative :rant
    And then AF arrived today :bang...... having terrible stomach cramps...
    a little upset.. but keeping my fingers crossed for the next month....
    By the way, I am having bright red watery blood discharge this time... Could it be bcoz of Clomid? Did any of you experience this?

All the best to all!!!!

4. angel12

angel12 Gold IL'ite

Hello Ladies...

Wishing you all the very best for your TTC journy... i am officially hanging my boots now.. have tried for 7 months with no results... dead depressed.. not talking to nyone... feel like ending my life... bt need to control my life.. need to bring it back on track... so wishing all the luck to all my lovely friends with your TTC journey.. Hope its the shortest for you... have fixed an appointment with my doc on 25th Jul.. will try for SA...

love you all and babydust to all...

take care...

5. 27csweetangel

27csweetangel Silver IL'ite

Hi
    angel,
    Don't be so depressed and stop thinking of ending your life,,remember your life is precious .Sometimes its better to go with flow..i know its hard to lose control on life ..I am going through exact same thing and although i myself need to take things positive i also freak out at times,but hope my words give you some confidence.This would be my 6th cycle of trying and hope it brings me some luck!!
    Good luck ladies.

6. jogu07

jogu07 Gold IL'ite

Hi Suba....How are you and the little one doing dear...? When is your scan scheduled..?

Thanks for asking dear. I am on CD 56 and still no sign of ovulation or AF...The doc has asked to wait for a week as the HPT is negative...:(

Praying and hoping all goes well...!!!

God bless and stickiest baby dust to you dear...!!!

7. jogu07

jogu07 Gold IL'ite

Aww WBM...A big hug to you dear...!!! Hope everything gets sorted out for you...!!! When are your IL's leaving...!!! Guess this is their second month right..? What CD are you on..? And dont worry it takes only one and the sperm can live upto 5 days so who knows this may be your month..!!! As they always say, it happens when you least expect it to happen so fingers crossed for you dear...!!! Just chill and forget about eveyrone, just concentrate on yourself and your health..!!! No one is as important as you - yourself so dont give a damn to anyone...!!!

AFM...I am on CD 56 and still in limbo...!!!

Good luck, God bless and load and tons of baby dust to you...!!!

8. jogu07

jogu07 Gold IL'ite

Dear Simplegirl...!!! Sorry that the witch got you..! Good luck for this month..!!! Hope you share the good news soon...!!!

God bless and loads of baby dust to you..!!!

9. jogu07

jogu07 Gold IL'ite

Dear Angel....Hugs to you dear...!!! Dont loose hope, your time will come..!!! This is my 20th cycle and yet I am hopeful and posititve...!!! I have PCOS and hypothyroid...My DH is not ready to get his SA done and hence the doc is not in favour of prescribing anything untill and unless we get his SA done so imagine my frustration and to top it all, this year has been a complete mess for us...!!! Before Jan'12 I had regular 30-30 days cycle but this year, this is the second time my periods have been delayed by 2 months...!!!

Yet, I say this is nothing compared to the stress and agony some of our IL ladies have been going through in this TTC journey, I mean physical and mental stress that come with TTC and its treatment...!!! I know its been 7 months for you but researches and docs say that even for a healthy couple it may take anywhere from 1 month to 12 months to conceive...!!! So hang in there, have patience and you will be blessed..!!!

Good luck, God bless and loads of baby dust to you...!!!

10. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

Hi Jogu

Myself and LO is doing fine. I saw little bean and flickering heart beat. next scan is scheduled on Aug 2nd.

Hope everything will go well from our group prayers. god bless you.

You have papaya for getting AF, One of my friend had PCOS and hypothyroid, she will take papaya every month till the periods became regular and she conceived a child when it became somewhat regular (ie.. once in 45 days when periods arrived), but you can take that till ovulation and then stop it. just a suggestion.