1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Calling all mothers with babies below 1 year....

Discussion in 'Infants' started by Aadhusmom, Nov 29, 2007.

1. sowminivibu

sowminivibu Silver IL'ite

hi niru

ur daughter looks very cute..u need not worry too much abt thumb sucking....actually try to take her hand out when she does it..otherwise its ok..

lov
    sowmi

2. Soha

Soha New IL'ite

Hi
    I am Dhrupad's mom. he is going to be 5 month old on this 20th. I am feeling very stressed now a days as I am back to work now. mixed feeding him, sometime use expressed milk also. though creche is there in office campusand he is there with me most of the time(my employer/HR is so kind), I still feel is it good for him if I continue working. I was exclusively BF him till he turned complete 4 months old. I am posting here after a long time as don't get much time now a days, but its really a big relief to share my things here with other ILites.
    This is really a very nice thread. I want to keep on sharing things about my son but hv to go now

Bye
    Soha

3. Aadhusmom

Aadhusmom Gold IL'ite

:welcomeSowmini to this thread - I've read many of your posts on other threads. You must be very very busy with 2 small kids. Nice that you have one of each. Such lovely names too. Can we see some pics?
    :welcomeSoha...you sound rather tired and frazzled...I find it hard enough to manage home and a child - I dont know how you manage to fit in work as well! Have you started solids yet? Is Dhrupad rolling over? I agree that IL is a great place to get your worries out...its my "escape hatch".

Niru...its awfully hot here and I envy you the cold sometimes. I lived for a while in Armenia (winters upto -30 C) and snow is beautiful - although a pain in the neck when it "ices" and also when it melts and the whole place becomes one huge slushy mess! I agree with Sowmini on the thumbsucking - let it go for now. It wont affect teeth unless she's still doing it after 6 yrs.

I had a great long weekend in Chennai, literally shopped till I dropped (dropped Aadhu that is - he's one heavyweight!). Good to be back home though. TC girls,

Vanathi.

4. sowminivibu

hi vanathi

thanks for the warm welcome...aryan has got cold and and so had a doc visit yday....hope he gets btr soon....very tuff to c the lil one suffer..aarushi is now sining these tamil rhymes like dosai amma dosai,kai veesu amma kai veesu....she likes tht cd very much and wants to watch tht all the time now...i will attach pics of the 2 lil ones...howz aadhu??next time u cum to chennai do drop into my place....

lov
    sowmi

Attached Files:

5. Aadhusmom

Aadhusmom Gold IL'ite

Dear Sowmi,
    Your children are beautiful....you must be so proud of them.... Aarushi looks quite serious in this pic...is she a "thuru-thuru" type or quiet? Aadhu looks like he'll be lazy and laid-back (like his amma!). He is a very low-fuss baby and easy to take care of (lucky me). Whats it like to have a second child....beacuse I would love to have another, but sometimes I think that maybe I wouldnt be able to give so much attention to my son and I'm not too happy abt that....
    Thanks for the invite...might just take you up on that sometime...

Vanathi.

6. sowminivibu

/dear vanathi

thanks yaar....aarushi is a very well behaved kid....she adjusts with me and since i need to spend time with aryan she tries to be with her paati....but otherwise we go out daily for a walk in eve and i try to do justice by spending time for both the lil ones....otherwise konjam veshamam pannuva...

i decided to have 2 children...sooner the btr....its lovely to have one of each and i think its very diff to bring up each of them......i think its gud have 2 children as they wud find company in each other.....hope aarushi plays with aryan.......:hide

time just flies by for me as the day starts.....i keep shuttling between the 2...the first child understands when we have another kid..so nothing like we cant give them time n all...so howz aadhu??

lov
    sowmi

7. nirusharma

nirusharma New IL'ite

Hi All,

I am a new mom of very cute, sweetest,beautiful... 9 months and 1 day old boy.
    My cutty pies name is Aaron.
    Just now got up from his sleep(which is always a nap) and playing pick-a-boo with me and showing his 6 teeth:-D.

I liked this thread and its really interesting to know abt all you new moms.

:wave

8. Aadhusmom

Aadhusmom Gold IL'ite

Niru...Welcome to this thread! Aaron sounds like such a darling...is he crawling/standing? What does he eat? Do you work?

Sowmi...I want another one soon too...but my DH is quite happy with just Aadhu...oh well...I'll just have to convince him I guess....Aadhu has been trying to stand for the past few days. He pulls himself up quite well but cant stand for more than a couple of minutes yet...its funny to watch....Is Aryan smiling yet?

How is everyone else doing? TC,

Vanathi.

9. dsrini

dsrini Bronze IL'ite

Sowmini, Niru, Sonu :welcome:welcome :welcome to this lovely group. Nirupama ur little one is sooooo cute & when bundled they all look like a cute doll. Sowmi, Aarushi is sooo cute n so thuru thuru So is Aryan cutie pie n their names match very well. Me too :hiya thinking of having 2nd one little early so does my DH, even though I am just 25 I want to have two b 4 30 but everything is in Gods hand lets c. Vanathi Sure ur DH will be convinced b'coz Aadhu wants someone to play n share. I have been calling Aditi as Adu n keep thinking of ur Aadhu.
    Vanathi, Very happy to know that Aadhu is standing, won't have time.
    Niru, Aryan is so sweet, u must be busy with him. Whats his Birth date coz Aditi is also 9 months.

Sorry for not posting for a long time coz of severe cold(myself, DH n Aditi) oh! man she suferred a lot n trouble breathing coz of congestion. But now all of us r getting better.

She had her first hair cut this week end n looks totally different n looks lot more kurumbu n naughty. She is crawling, standing on her knees and in play pen (just now she did this one) she is standing. She is talking a lot like if I throw something she will tell Thrrooww (Appa training)n If I say one she will tell Twwoo Thhree(Amma training) n in johnny johnny when we say open ur mouth she will say "ha ha ha ha"(A&A training) and when we say clap knows to clap and Says Hiii & Ello(Hello) to every one she sees. Sooooooo cute to listen n watch.

Vanathi I am might not go to India coz we have big family proble(my fil cheated us in money nearly 2,3 lakhs) so my DH will have to go n solve since my parents r in Canada I have to stay at my in-laws all 4 weeks, but since there will be lot of heated arguments in which I don't want to get involved, I am planning to stay here n call my mom from Canada for safety(its DH idea), I can stay alone but he won't allow.
    Anywayz lots of disturbing things r going around in the family but njoying only coz of our little one.

I want to ask all of u when do u guys find time to have intimacy n also for ---- . Its very difficult but we try atleast once in two weeks. I hope u all don't mind for this question.

Ok let me stop this long post. Hi to everyone else. Kisses to all the cutisss.

Dhivya

10. sanravi_1970

sanravi_1970 Gold IL'ite

Hi everybody

Hope everyone is doing good. Vinay is cooing and smiling a lot. Nice to watch him always.. How abt ur kids, Hope they are doing good.
    By the way how do u insert image, I tried but cudnt insert the image that i have in my system.