To Conceive

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by alagarsamy, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Mansu123

Mansu123 New IL'ite

Hi,

Me and my husband have been married for more than 5 years and we are trying for a baby for past 2 years. We have not been successful so far. Can you please have a look at our horoscopes and let us know when we will have a child? Also how many children will we have and will it be a boy or girl? Are there any pariharams we can do?

Thanks a lot for your advice.

DOB: 22/06/1981, 08:03 AM
    Natchathiram: Avittam
    Place of birth: Bangalore, Karnataka

My Husband:
    DOB: 31/05/1978 , 08:33 AM
    Natchathiram: Uttarabhadra
    Place of birth: Guntur, AP

Thanks,

2. nadathur

nadathur Silver IL'ite

Yours:
    Nakshatra: Magha
    Rasi: Simha
    Lagna: Makara
    Dasa: Chandra till 10/2020

Your husband:
    Nakshatra: Hastha
    Rasi: Kanya
    Lagna: Makara
    Dasa: Guru till 01/2022

In both the horoscope, 5th house (children) is aspected by malefic Rahu indicates that you cannot do away with medical help. However, both the horoscope, the 5th house is aspected also by benefic Guru (Putra Karaka).

Stop worrying, take proper medical help. Around middle of 2013, you should be able to have children. Please do following remedies:

1. Worship lord Bhairava or lord Shiva
    2. Fasting on Saturdays
    3. Recite the Rahu stotra and/or Rahu Beej Mantra

Visit Rameswaram Temple for archana/abhisek, if possible

with best wishes

3. nadathur

nadathur Silver IL'ite

Both the horoscope do not indicate any major problems. However you can do following for Guru (putra karaka) following simple things
    1. Fast/Part Fast on Thursday (Strictly no non-veg at least)
    2. Worship Lord Shiva
    3. Chanting Sri Rudhram, if possible
    4. Guru Beej Mantras (Om bhraam bhreem bhraum sah rahave namah) or Stotra (Devanam cha rishinam cha Gurum kaanchan Sannibhaam Buddhi bhutam Trilokesham tam namaami Brihaspatim.) on thursday (at least 3 times)

You may be able to conceive in middle of 2013.

with best wishes

4. sahana2020

sahana2020 New IL'ite

dear sir, i am having in laws problem, they r good to me after marraige for few months but after wards they all hated me to the core and they are finding fault with me towards everything i do. for us , its a arranged marraige, my in laws only came and approached us, our marraige took place on 18/04/2010 and we were happy for few months then they left me and my husband alone went back to their home town and returned after 8 months.from that time onwards they r finding fault like i broke some of the things in the house due to my mishandling, lost 2 gms of gold coin carelessely, spent more because of differences in currency value as we are in abroad. i dont know all the things because newly married and its a new atmosphere and takes some time to settle down. they returned and created a big problem out of these and created a whole drama to their son and due to this i lost all the trust from my husband and my in laws separated me and my husband by seeing jatakam and said there should be done lagna shanthi that my marraige time changed when tieing mangala sutra that why this problem and should tie another mangala sutra . so they separated me and my husband for 7 months and i went to my mothers house. and another mangala sutra tied on me on 30/11/2011 and they united me with my husband and we all returned to abroad together. from that they my problem started my mil and sil tortured me by saying the above faults i broke and i spent lavishly again and again , they rediculed me and my family by saying worst names that no one can hear. i said in angry some words that become a big fuss and now no one from my in laws family is speaking with me. they r only talking to my husband. now also they left us alone and went. my inlaw family stopped talking to me from 19/1/2012 till now.

sir this is my pathetic story , i wanted you to give me a best solution to me pls save me sir, i trust you only.

i wanted to know that :

is there any break in our marraige life?
    is there any remarraige plans taken to my husband by my in laws?
    what measure can i take to my in law shall i speak or not ? if to speak when to speak?
    i just want all to reunite with one family is it possible ?
    we want a kid taking medical help , my in laws forcing for pregnancy is it possible when?

pls sir give some remedies, sorry for a big pathetic story .

Date of Birth : 26/04/1986

Place of Birth : Madurai

Time of Birth : 22:30 hrs

star : Anusham

my husband details:

Date of Birth : 05/11/1980

Place of Birth : koothanallur

Time of Birth : 10:00 hrs

Star : Hastham

Last edited: Jul 11, 2012
  5. silentlotus

silentlotus Senior IL'ite

Dear Nadathur Sir,
    Greetings. We have problem in conceiving. Kindly let us know when we would be blessed with a baby(atleast by which month and year). Do we need to go for medical treatment or normal conception is possible.
    Husband's DOB: 04/01/1980 Friday; Birth time: 3:20PM;Birth place:Madurai; Star:poosam(3) ; Lagnam:Katakam
    Wife's DOB: 29/08/1983 Monday;Birth time: 2:22AM ;Birth place:Erode; Star:Ashwini(4); Lagnam:Mithunam
    Thanks in advance.

6. nadathur

nadathur Silver IL'ite

No issues with both the horoscope. Will conceive by Mar 2013. In the meantime, you can pray to Guru (putrakaraka). No medical treatment required

with best wishes

7. rasirasi

rasirasi New IL'ite

Hi,

Can you please have a look at our horoscopes and let us know when we will have a child?
    Are there any pariharams we can do?

DOB: 30/07/1985, 06:30 PM
    Natchathiram: Pooradam lagnam: makaram
    Place of birth: chennai,TN

My Husband:
    DOB: 30/01/1983 , 04:58 PM
    Natchathiram: Magam lagnam: katakam
    Place of birth: Bangalore, Karnataka

RasiRavi

Last edited: Jul 17, 2012
  8. keeraj

keeraj Bronze IL'ite

Hi..

I got married in 2009 and yet to have a child. My IUI is scheduled on 18-July-2012. Following is our horoscope. Kindly predict when i will conceive:

My details:
    DOB:31.12.1987
    Time:10.40AM
    Place: Chennai

My Husband
    DOB:30.11.1975
    Time:8.00 AM
    Place:Chennai

9. vidyashankari

vidyashankari Platinum IL'ite

sir

can u please tell me whn can i hav a child.

my details:

DOB: 2.2.81
    TIME: 7.44pm
    PLACE:KOTTARAKKARA,KERALA.

MY husband
    DOB:7.7.81
    TIME:8.10am
    PLACE:periyapatna,Mysore

10. nadathur

nadathur Silver IL'ite

Nakshatra: Poorvashadha
    Rasi: Dhanur