1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Grey Hair Problems & Solutions For Black Hair

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by Pritirach, Mar 22, 2007.

1. Preethubalaji

Preethubalaji Bronze IL'ite

Can someone please advice on my above questions. I am travelling to US next week. Need to purchase it soon.

2. yasskamal

yasskamal Bronze IL'ite

Re: Grey Hair.

Today i read remedies for premature grey hair. I got many tips from this forum. Thank you so much to all. I will apply these tips tomorrow onwards to my husband.

with love
    yasskamal

3. seemalv

seemalv New IL'ite

Wow thanks for the tip

4. simply_doubtful

simply_doubtful Gold IL'ite

I have heard that eating black sesame seeds daily reduces premature greying of hair. I am eating daily and i see that my grey hair stopped. i mean no more new grey hairs but only existing ones.
    hansika

5. anisa3k

anisa3k New IL'ite

Thanks Hansika for sharing but how much quantity daily like tsp?

6. sindhu705

sindhu705 New IL'ite

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> To remove Dandruff:
    1) Add 1 teaspoon of camphor to half a cup of coconut or neem oil. Store it in glass container.
    Dosage: Massage this oil into the scalp before bed.
    2) Mix 1 teaspoon of castor, mustard and coconut oil each and massage into the scalp.
    3) Mix one part of lemon juice with two parts of coconut oil. Massage into the roots of the hair regularly.
    4) You can use good quality coconut or mixture of almond and olive oil. Apply any of these mildly warmed oils to your hair and gently massage into your scalp evenly with your fingertips. Leave on overnight if you can, if not, leave on for at least an hour or two and then wash hair.

7. anisa3k

anisa3k New IL'ite

HAnsika u mean black til or kalounji? pls do share

8. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

Re: Grey hair

hello dear,
    what is harard? how do you make it? it seems interesting?

9. Pavsudha

Pavsudha Senior IL'ite

Hi archu,,,,I am newly joined IL :) it was great to see all info at 1 place ,,,,I have grey hair,,,can i know indigo leaf powder will stay how many days ? plz let me know ,,,,,

10. Vijayalakshmie

Vijayalakshmie Bronze IL'ite

Re: Grey hair

Hi...

There seems to be no solution for grey hair.I have tried everything and trust me nthin works!!!u got to probably colour it with natural black henna......