JULY 2011 Mommies

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by indusshailu, Nov 16, 2010.

1. careerlife

careerlife Senior IL'ite

CB - can you pls share the recipes of both the kheers you mentioned.
    Thnx

2. Minnuz

Minnuz Bronze IL'ite

Hi Shruthy, Sheetal n Aparna... thanx for ur support dear...

Nw i increased d frqncy of giving solids. Giving him puree kind of foods too... so more qty of intake is happng. Hope it wil help. Arsh s up... tc. bye...

Hi to all mom n kisses to our cute LOs...

3. AVM

AVM Bronze IL'ite

Hi All:
    Sorry that i couldnt login these days. in ofice it has become stricter to use outside websites and also im super busy.
    Evening i still have call till 9 and get time with manikutty only after that. days goes like this to look into anything. even FB i log in once in a week or so.

I am so happy to see the posts even now.

Manikutty is dng good. she dont eat easily these days and hence lost considerable weight. I feel so guilty about that and hence try to spend as much time as i can when im not working. In office competition increased and hv to work hard to stay. Husbands buiiness is ok but he too very busy and comes home only 4 days a week.

Love to all kutties.Miss u all.

4. Caramelpetal

Caramelpetal Bronze IL'ite

Hi avm
    So nice to hear from you ...hope mani kutty is fine....she looks naughty..love her pic..I thought as well that u might be busy....do post more about baby when free....we miss your posts ..tc..love to vydehi

Hi aparna
    Hegiddiya? Pass me ur number Pls.....I changed my handset n your number wasn't saved on sim..lost it.....how is Adi doing? How r u? Busy at work is it?
    Babies love paayasa....I had craving for hesaru bele payasa n made it last week..she ate well....I'm planning to do it more often now...
    What does Adi do now?..

Hi sminu
    No prob dear....I hope he has increased food intake....do give him butter, ghee too in his food.

Hi all others

Aanya has become super naughty..she has learnt to climb on sofa now...she climbs n jumps with joy on sofa...so scary...she climbed two steps on stairs too yesterday....once she sees hubby go upstairs..she runs behind him..n cries when he leaves for work n does not let go of his leg...he feels very proud that she misses him :)

Me on the other hand, I'm feeling all tired running behind her....planning to start multivitamin....my friends here have started to tellme that I'm losing weight n looking tired...

2 people like this.
  5. chotabheem

chotabheem Gold IL'ite

Hi Shruti,
    Great to hear from you. Will PM u my no.
    Great to hear abt Aanys activites.. Her bdays is in another month!! Planning in progress?

Hi Vyshnavi,
    Nice to hear from u after so long. Love to vydehi.
    Will reply in detail later.
    TC mommies and love to all LO's.

6. rmynair

rmynair Bronze IL'ite

hi Shruti
    here d d same today she cried wen hubby left for work.and now wen he is back she is always with him.dont mind me at all.hehe.
    May be u shud get a stair gate soon.i remembr wen i was at back home she used to climb stairs or tried to! thank God i dont have stairs here.are ntyu taking calcium suppliments?
    i had stopped fr a while.but nw again m gonna take.
    Hi vaishnavi
    gud to see ur post aftr so long.will b really tiring for u to manage both work n baby.takecr..love to vydehi
    Hi sminu
    hw r yu now?
    and hws arsh.will try to post that link soon.
    Hi Aparna
    hw r u n adi,hws work.

Me and Mea both wer down with fever.now almost recovered.Saturday she started teething :) and just now she started walking:)felt soooo happy her walking with her kutty legs.
    And she dancec wen i put some music.literally shakes her body standing.i have filmd n sen it to my parents n inlaws
    .they will lov it.
    Love to all

3 people like this.
  7. Caramelpetal

Caramelpetal Bronze IL'ite

Hi cb
    Yeah....planning in progress..infact execution in progress...how's Adi?

Hi rmy
    How's Mea now? Was it ge? Hope she is all hydrated back now...
    I wasn't on any tablets..I've started multivitamins now...but calcium in it is just 20% rda....I'm still taking it alt days...

Btw...Aanya climbed the entire stairs by herself n came to our bedroom before 2 days ....we're getting stair gate this weekend...she just wants me to read her books to her all day...she comes with her book in hand everywhere n gives it to us,,,if we don't read it, she starts crying....she tries to mimic the words I say n when she can't do it..she cries :))))....I'm not exaggerating..but I read books almost 50-60 times a day n I'm dead bored ( I even counted..lol)....I hide it these days after a while...:)))

How r all of u doing? What r Lo's updates.....

2 people like this.
  8. AVM

AVM Bronze IL'ite

Hi All:
    Have you started ordinary milk (one we use for our tea) or cows' milk?
    Is it ok to give? My dr telling not to give and my MIL is feeling we should give as vydehi is losing weight. I am confused :hide:

9. chotabheem

chotabheem Gold IL'ite

Give Lactogen-2 or Nan-2. You can start cows milk after 1 year. I have started introducing cows milk in small quantities(like 20 to 30 ml) for kheer and milkshakes. If your BM is sufficient for her and doc is happy with her weight, i dont see the need to supplement. BM is the best!

10. chotabheem

chotabheem Gold IL'ite

Hi Sindhu,
    Sorry for thelate reply. Here is the recipe for Moongdal kheer:
    1.Pressure cook moongdal.
    2.Mash it well.
    3.Boil milk and add cooked dal and jaggery. Boil for sometime.Let it cool. Feed LO :)
    4.If desired, u can add cardamom powder.

Same recipe for channa dal kheer but I have never tried it.