1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bridal makeup

Discussion in 'Cosmetics & Makeups' started by Bagirathy, May 3, 2012.

1. Bagirathy

Bagirathy New IL'ite

Hi friends,

My wedding is on 21st of june. i have long face with big forehead. afraid how am going to look on my wedding. plz suggest me for my hair do yar..

2. radsanush

radsanush Bronze IL'ite

hi Bagirathy

Try having curls with few strands of hair in the front to cover your forehead partially. If you are going get the make up done from a parlor , let them know you would want ur forehead covered a bit. You can have trial hairdos before marriage & check how it looks . make sure ur hair is not pulled back tightly as ur forehead will be seen more in this case. Don't worry you will be fine :).. good luck

3. Bagirathy

Bagirathy New IL'ite

Dear Radsanush

thanks for your suggestion. i have did front hair cut, and my hair is stright silky shine.On marriage they will be tying pattam in my forehead which will hold the front hair tight in the line it runs. what to do.. and marriage is in a town, dont know trained beauticians will be available or not..

4. bluemoon

bluemoon New IL'ite

Hi Bagirathy,
    It is the job of every beautician / makeup artist to do makeup and hairstyle according to the facial features.. U can have a trial done to check if the makeup and hairstyle suits u.. Where is your marriage being held? I am a freelance professional makeup artist and travel to bride's place for bridal makeup and hairstyles. If u r interested and would like to see some of my bridal work pics, pls PM me... I'm sure we can work out the hairstyle which u would be comfortable and satisfied...

Cheers,
    Bluemoon

1 person likes this.
  5. Bagirathy

Bagirathy New IL'ite

Hi,

thank you...

my marriage is going to be held in thanjore. If you could come thats great, if can't i like to have ideas /suggestions from you atleast. Now am working in chennai. Tell me the possibilities and like to see your bridal work too..

Thanks.
    Bagirathy

6. MadhuSharmila

MadhuSharmila IL Hall of Fame

Hi Bagirathy,

Congratulations...

Glad to know that you are getting married in Tanjore. Its my home town. There are quite a few good beauticians. We had one for my sister's marriage who has done well. If you are interested, I could give you the contact details.

Best Regards,
    Sharmila

7. Bagirathy

Bagirathy New IL'ite

Hi Sharmila,

Its my home town too. Provide me the details yar..

8. Bagirathy

Bagirathy New IL'ite

Hi Bluemoon,

I cudn't PM u yar.. please do if u can..

9. MadhuSharmila

MadhuSharmila IL Hall of Fame

Hi Bagirathy,

Glad to know that... Where in Tanjore? The one I referred was Meena's Parlour near Old bus stand. There is a Deepam color lab (opp. Thiruvaiyaru bus stand) and the parlour is on the second floor of this building. Sona's beauty parlour (opp. Thiruvalluvar theatre) is also equally good. But, our convenience suited Meena's better. There were trial make up sessions also. I will get her contact number from my sister and send you shortly.

Best Regards,
    Sharmila

10. bluemoon

bluemoon New IL'ite

Hi Bagirathy,

Though I reside in Chennai, being a freelancer, I do travel extensively all over south India for my bridal makeup and hairstyles.. Even I am unable to PM u :( ... Pls note my gmail id: bridalmakeup.chennai. U can mail me ur contact no.. I shall call u and send over my bridal works... If u want, we can also meet in person in Chennai to discuss... Look forward to ur mail :)