TTC progress & two weeks wait... Part-II

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Vasumathy, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Jayashree,
    Thats a good one. Stay positive & be strong too! Hope all will go well dear! Eat healthy too! Take care.

Hi Srinidhi,
    thats good size. Alternate days will do the good dear since sperm count is low. Don't worry!
    All the best!

Hi PriyaJ,
    Cramps are pretty common in the early stage, so stay calm & take some rest. It will do the good. Hope you will be able to see the bright lines soon! All the best! :thumbsup

Baby dust to all TTC ladies....

2. poojachinoy

poojachinoy Gold IL'ite

BFN again..out of this cycle,yet another time....

have been trying to conceive for an yr n 2 months..had a miscarriage in october followed by dnc..dec again started trying..still no sign..doctor finally asked to wait till sep before going ahead for any basic tests and procedures...so its just the wait and wait and wait time...dont even know if everything is alright inside me or for my DH...feels like playing a blind game with hope....thiss TTC is just soooooooo frustrating Witsend

3. jogu07

jogu07 Gold IL'ite

Sorry for the BFN pooja....A big hug to you...can understand the disappointment however do not loose hope...our day will surely come...!!! God will bless us soon...!!! As you have conceived before naturally, that might be the reason the doc wants you to wait till september however if you want any blood work or tests done you can go ahead and ask your doc for it anytime...!!!

Stay strong girl, we all need to, guess we do not have any other option and how many DPO are you..??? Maybe its too early...Its not over untill the witch knocks you down so who knows maybe this might be your month..!!! Fingers crossed for you...!!!

Good luck and loads of baby dust to you...!!!

1 person likes this.
  4. jogu07

jogu07 Gold IL'ite

Ohh priya....thats great news:banana..!!! Congrats on the most precious two pink lines...!!!

Even I am suffering from PCOS and thyroid so this gives me hope.:bowdown..!!!

Enjoy your pregnancy and God bless you and your little bean...!!!

Stickiest baby dust to you..:2thumbsup:..!!!

5. Srinidhi007

Srinidhi007 Silver IL'ite

Thanks Vasu for the suggestion! I will follow the same! Need to go to doctor on Friday!!!! this time am trying to keep my mind relaxed and cool! but when i come to office the work pressure is there, so am bit worried only on this part! how do you cope up with office stress? any suggestion?

6. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Pooja,
    Sorry about the BFN & older miscarriage! Just calm down dear. Stress will alter the hormone levels in the body & it will not help in conception. Stay strong! With positive frame of mind & strong attitude, You can cross this wait period & hold the little one! Never loose hope & trouble you! Always stay positive & strong! All the best to the new cycle!

Hi Srinidhi,
    You can divert your mind in other things beyond TTC level. Try to think some happy stuffs, watch the things that would give you peace of mind, these will help you. Try to slow down the work speed, that will relax your mind & stress will be reduced internally! Try doing exercises too! Be positive & be happy too!
    All the best!

Baby dust to all TTC ladies...

1 person likes this.
  7. Shanmukhabhavan

Shanmukhabhavan Silver IL'ite

[JUSTIFY]
    Hearty Congratulations dear Priyaj! take good care of your's and the baby's health. Eat healthy food and think positive, everything will go smoothly do not worry.

Cramps are pretty common and good sign of carrying healthy baby, so that's not a thing to worry. Enjoy this precious time and take enough rest. Good Luck dear![/JUSTIFY]

8. jayshreereddy

jayshreereddy New IL'ite

Hai vasu and all ttc ladies
    dint get AF till now....but having pink discharge for past 4 days tat too on and off...no red blood at all
    not able to sleep last night due to backache..
    really confused if the bitch is on the way

9. jayshreereddy

jayshreereddy New IL'ite

10. Srinidhi007

Srinidhi007 Silver IL'ite

Priya -
    Congrats, its really a GREAT news...plz update after doctor's review!