1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Vishu Without parents...

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by neets, Apr 4, 2009.

1. shubhasiddharth

shubhasiddharth Bronze IL'ite

Pavarun
    Haha,typically a sadhya would have many more items, but am not doing an elaborate one this time.But am glad it appealed to you as a not so simple meal.Thank you for the wishes.

2. neets

neets Silver IL'ite

hello friends....

shubha hope u had a wonderful vishu day,how was the sadya...the menu sounds tasty :wink:....Vishu this year was tragic for me...i had a very bad throat infection,pain, body pain and what not...vishu day was the worst day for me this year..... i couldnt take bath,light lamp...and what not i was bed ridden....grrrrrr...but all day along i cherished all my memories of vishu,sadya and payasam that my mother makes,visiting my favo temple and how wonderful last year's vishu was,sending vishu greetings to all friends and families,wishing them ,did u come across the vishu greetings in malayalamscrap.com and flashscraps.com...they were just amazing ones.....i kept seeing those and njoying in my bed....wishing all IL malayalees a wonderful year ahead.

<embed src="http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq10/scraps_99/Malayalam%20Scrap/vishu2.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="" menu="false" wmode="Transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash" height="350" width="550">
    malayalam vishu scraps, vishu scrap ,vishu scraps, vishu scraps for orkut , malayalam vishu scrap, vishu orkut scraps, vishu scrap greetings, vishu scrap message, vishu scrap gifts, vishu scrap comments, vishu scrap and e-cards, happy vishu scrap , h

3. Nitha J

Nitha J IL Hall of Fame

Ohh njan ee thread vittu poyi. ella varkum ente belated vishu ashamsakkal.

Neets; Saramilla next year compensate cheyyam. Get well soon.
    Nalla vishu greetings aanu ketto. Nalla music.
    -Nitha

4. barbies

barbies Senior IL'ite

Wishing belated vishu all u mallu chechis and aniyathis..:hug: glad to know u are around.. we used to be in Illinois..missing that malayali store now. dont have one around here.

5. neets

neets Silver IL'ite

vishu ashamsakal dearr friends .....:)