December 2011 mommies

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Rakhii, Apr 12, 2011.

1. kutty0216

kutty0216 Senior IL'ite

Congratulations sangeetha...Aarush is a nice name...take care..

2. kutty0216

kutty0216 Senior IL'ite

Ammani - 24 Nov - Delivered Baby Boy "Gondu" on 12 Nov
    sweety - 30 Nov - Girl - Delivered Baby Girl on 26 Nov
    Padmini - 2 Dec -Boy - Delivered Baby Boy "Abhinav" on 23 Nov
    Divya - 6 Dec - Boy - Delivered Baby Boy "Vedant" on 16 Dec
    Nithya - 7 Dec Delivered Baby Girl "Avanthika" on 9 Dec
    Chandravathi - 8 Dec - Girl
    Mildew - 10 Dec
    Sai Ramani - 10 Dec - Boy & Girl
    Radhu - 11 Dec - Girl - Delivered Baby Girl "Bablu" on 21 Nov
    Rakhii - 11 Dec - Girl - Delivered Baby Girl "Megha" on 15 Dec
    Pratima - 12 Dec
    Renji - 12 Dec - Delivered Baby Boy "Arjun" on 16 Dec
    Lopa - 13 Dec - Boy
    Sangeetha - 14 Dec - Girl
    Curly - 15 Dec - Girl
    Kutty - 18 Dec - Girl - Delivered Baby Girl "Kshipra" on 11 Dec
    Jodi - 22 Dec - Boy - Delivered Baby Boy "Samvith" on 17 Dec
    Vasanthi - 24 Dec - Boy & Girl - Delivered on 2nd Dec
    Ndta - 28 Dec - Delivered Baby Boy on 12 Dec
    Shruthi - 28 Dec
    Sangeetha - 31 Dec - Delivered Baby Boy "Aarush" on 30 Dec
    Mathangi - 31 Dec
    Abhi
    Priya - Delivered Baby Boy "Nithin" on 15 Dec
    Vani[/QUOTE]

3. babyhopes

babyhopes Bronze IL'ite

How are you all?? It's been a very long time!!!
    Hope the little one is keeping everyone busy!!
    My babies are now 2 months old!
    They weigh 5kg(DS) and 4.7kg(DD).
    They have gained x2 their birth weight.
    Boy has become so naughty and girl is such a sweetie pie:) having good time with them!!

tc:)

4. chandravathi701

chandravathi701 Senior IL'ite

Hi Kutty, I delivered a baby girl on 26th Nov

Dear friends.. I need suggestions regarding breast feed.. How do we increase the milk supply , Can I go for formula milk such as SMA ? Pls advice..

My daughter isnt putting on much weight she was 2.5 - birth weight and now she is 4.5 in her end of third month... I am more worried, is this okay ? How do i gain her weight..

5. radhusankar

radhusankar Silver IL'ite

Hi all mommies

How r u all, our little one keeping us busy.

we have named her TANISHKA She is very naughty now a days, will keep posted

6. Nithyagirl

Nithyagirl Bronze IL'ite

Hi Friends,

Here goes the birth story of my sweet angel Avantika.

A small flashback: Actually baby’s growth was little bit slow from beginning onwards. During 2nd month scan we couldn’t find her growth well enough so I was advised for review scan after 15 days. Moreover, I felt baby’s movement at beginning of 6th month and kicks at 8th month middle only… As you all know, this is also late…So I decided not to worry too much if I don’t get pain on my due date Dec 7th. I knew that we can wait for one week beyond due date but I wasn’t brave enough for that decision. Since I didn;’t get pain on Dec 7th , I got admitted in hospital as per doctor’s advice at around 4pm. My parents and PIL were along with me. I was simply asked to take rest until doctor arrives.
    Meanwhile, I made a friend called Bhuvaneshwari. She too was in the same situation as me. No pain on due date. Both of us were talking for a long time. One doctor investigated me manually and told me that my cervix was well opened. She also told that I would deliver that night or early morning. I was so happy then.

Dec 7th Wednesday @ 9PM : Doctor investigated us and gave pain inducing gel to both of us. I kept on praying each and every god who existed and chanting all the prayers which I knew.

11PM : Started getting mild contractions. Bhuvaneshwari was also in same condition. The contractions slowly intensified for me. I couldn’t sit or lie down properly. So I started walking slowly. That night went with pain. Early in the morning around 4PM, suddenly the pain vanished. I wanted the pain to come back badly. Bhuvaneshwari got labour pain and she was taken to labour ward. On the way she looked at me and I bid “All The Best” to her thinking about the pain which I lost. I felt so lonely without her but was happy to hear that she delivered girl baby naturally. Then the doctor again checked me and told that I dilated only 2cm.
    Then I was again kept under investigation until afternoon. Manwhile my husband arrived early in the morning. I started getting tears as soon as I saw him but I hid that since he was worrying more than me. Moreover I knew that he is so light hearted than me so I convinced him and told him like “don’t worry honey I will get pain sooner”.
    Dec 8th Thursday @2PM : Doctor gave me a pill through anus for inducing pain. This time there were two more girls like me who were given pill.:welcome I was chatting with my new friends. This time I was little confident that I will get pain sooner. But I got only mild pain when compared to the previous day. But the other two girls slowly progressed and went to labour ward. Again I bid “All The Best” to them. But deep in my heart I felt like a school girl who fails every year and seeing her friends progressing to the next standards.Witsend Doctor again checked me and told it was still 2cm. (I started to hate that word 2CM):rant. The duty nurses who came for night shift started asking me “Hey Nithya you are still here?”. I simply answered them “Yeah sister I am in same condition when you left me on the previous day”. They gave some formal boosting words and left. The small pain which I had also vanished in the evening. In the night I convinced myself. I knew there is no use in worrying or bothering. So I simply slept off.

Dec 9th @ 6AM : Doctor came to check me manually. As soon as I saw her, I started weeping. She told not to cry and this is very normal in many cases, especially during first delivery. Then she checked . Same story 2CM.I was given second pill like before. I lost all the faith I had and started preparing my mind for c-section. Around 12 noon I got mild pain which intensified gradually. Since I already had pain in two days, it did not bother me much. I was simply walking in the area allotted for that purpose. Then the doctor called me and checked. She left without saying anything. I was looking at her back wondering how many more pills still pending for me.

Main Picture:
    Around 12:45
    (I don’t remember exactly)
    The nurse came and told me “Nithya come lets go to labour ward”. I thought they will do some scan or something so I went there by walk. She asked me whether I went for motion on that day or not. When I asked for the reason, she told that I should not have motion in my body during delivery. But why is she talking about delivery when I didn’t get labour pain. I politely said “Sister! I didn’t get any pain so I will not deliver now”. She gave me a weird look and said “You’re Nithya right” Doctor asked me to make arrangements for delivery for you. Shut your mouth, lie down and spread your legs. Even though she spoke like a monster in white dress, the words were so smooth and sweet for me. But I was not ready to accept that because I wasn’t having that intense pain which we use to name “Labour”.:idontgetit: So I asked her to check whether some other Nithya is there who had pain. She said “Uyira vangama vandhu paduthu thola ma” which means “lie down without bothering me like this”.
    Ok, No problem. I did what she said. She started connecting trips to me and monitoring the baby’s heart beat. I thought they’re trying to find route for a place which does not exist. The doctor came later and told me that I dilated 4CM. :2thumbsup: Did I really come away from that 2CM which was annoying me for 2 days. As soon as I heard this, I felt like the real labour pain started. Then as ususal aaahhh ooohhh doing build ups like how we see in movies. Then the nurse gave me oxygen mask. As soon as I wore that mask I felt half of my pain is gone. It was sooo smoothing.
    Then the doctor asked me to push once for a trial. I gathered all my energy and pushed once. Suddenly doctor became more active and told me that the baby is progressing well.:thumbsup They immediately set the theatre with big big lights and every one wore masks. I was really excited to see their activities and tuned my mind for my delivery.
    Again the doctor asked me to push. I did what she said. I pushed once . Meanwhile she did episiotomy (pealing skin) . But I couldn’t bear the pain and started to cry. But doctor asked me not to waste in energy in crying and apply that for delivery. I liked that idea and went for next push. During my 2nd push she used vacuum extractor and then forceps . By then I did not know about those instruments and their uses. Later I browsed and gained knowledge about that.
    That’s it. I can’t bear this pain anymore and there is no more energy left in me for further pushing. This isn’t working out also. I wanted to tell her to go for c-section. So I raised my head to look at doctor’s face. But I couldn’t believe what I saw there. Baby’s head and chest were in doctor’s hand and the rest body part was inside me.:exactly: On seeing that I pushed on the same second. My darling bounced out from me. The doctor holded my baby in her hands and raised above to show me. The cutie was shaking her head, hand and legs like swimming.:queen I started laughing. God is great. He had tested my patience for two days for which he has given the most expensive gift.
    I asked baby’s gender . The nurse brought the baby close to me. I saw her bottom and said “Hiya boy baby”. The nurse said “Olunga parunga” which means “see properly.” Then only I realized it was girl baby. I grinned at the nurse.:bonk (Actually I have short sight problem so I couldn’t see that area properly. That is one different story)

From that day till now, I haven’t left her alone for even one second. I admire each and every activity of her . She is my life and I will be the best mom in the world.

Thanks for reading my small post patiently.

Cheers,
    Nithya.

7. Nithyagirl

Nithyagirl Bronze IL'ite

Hey what happened to all the mommies. Where has everyone gone? Come on ladies, share ur baby's recent activities.

Cheers,
    Nithya

8. chandravathi701

chandravathi701 Senior IL'ite

Hello all super busy moms.. be in touch with IL.. would be fun and happy. Take care and happy parenting :)

9. padminiiyer24

padminiiyer24 New IL'ite

hi dear all mummies

howr u?and ur littles?my son was very fine his name abhinav.now going in 5th month.dr said to me to to start solid food.so iam planng to start cerelac,

my son was very cute when he smiling,i hav one prob dear frnds my son s face some birthmarks it little bit big also dr said to me that it is not disappered in future,any solutions frnds anyone can know?pls share some reply pls

otherwise growth is ok height weight hc also

take care of ur littles and ur health also

god bless

10. pumpkin01

pumpkin01 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Nithya, I am from July 2012 thread, now a days I reading all real life experiences so that I can prepare myself for this big day and your story really brought tears in my eyes ...... well written.... giving an idea of the whole scenario. Thanks for sharing your experience....... Hope your baby is doing gr8 :)