July 2012 due club...

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by njsa, Nov 16, 2011.

1. careerlife

careerlife Senior IL'ite

Wow congrats Archana
    . So nice to see you here too. It's a girl for you right? Must be so exciting, I mean i can imagine you walking holding hands of two pretty girls :) I do remember your pics earlier. Congrats once again. When is your due date?

2. lochu

lochu Gold IL'ite

Hi All

Hope you all had a nice weekend .We had relaxed weekend too .My Ds is having springbreak so DH taking care of him and took him to a suprise movie Lorax .I couldn't sit in the theater for 1 hr 30 mins but he enjoyed .and yesterday i did hide plastic eggs for him for easter egg hunting and he enjoyed a lot .Trying to spend as muchas time with him as I will have to share my time with three Men after July.I ve started moniotoring my sugar and ketones every day .Its a little annoying but I am getting used to it .Baby has been very active with his Kicks .I am timing the kicks in the morning afternoon and night

Sithara : Don't worry you will get your pampering from your Mom .Let your DH enjoy a little bit of Mom pampering for now .Use this time to rest and make your fav dishes and enjoy .

Archana :All the Best for your 3 hr test .

AMI:By now or by next week you will know when your baby is most active .Usually they are active when we rest .You can definetly trigger the movement after having some juice or food or go for a walk and sit and watch .You can soon feel the difference in movemnet and the Kicks .MY DS seems to be all ove the place .sometimes When I sit on the sofa DH is able to see slight jolt in my tummy .

3. sstha

sstha Silver IL'ite

Raga

How are you?

Meghna

Yes when stomach pain started got really tensed. Once baby kicked i felt so happy. I can imagine in 4 months, no kicks too. You should have been really tensed.

Sithara
    How are you?

Archana
    How are you? Wow new sarees.

Ami

How are you feeling? 50 K very expensive list.

4. RagaPrasanna

RagaPrasanna Platinum IL'ite

Hi mommies!!!!

How are you all doing? My weekend went by so fast. I slept and slept and slept.. Then regretted later to have wasted time on sleeping but consoled myself saying that its all going to be shortlived anyways. :)
    Took GTT on Saturday. My God! I felt started feeling dizzy. I was fasting and the first test was at 8.20 am, gulped that too-sweet drink, waited for another two hours for two more tests at 9.20 and 10.20. Luckily DH was there with me to kill time. I was telling him that I dont know how I am going to go through labour when I cant bear the pain of needles. :( Blood test results have come and everything is in standard range but waiting for doc to confirm.

Archana - Superrrr... I am also waiting to get a saree for babyshower.. :)

Ami - Thats nice.. So its a Goa baby?!! ;-) I take two glasses of milk a day, Ami.. one in the evening and one in the morning.. Got so used to morning milk.. Hows your throat now? Take care and keep washing hands often.

Megs - We bought Sorelle.. It came as a set - convertible crib, changing table and dresser.

Sitha - Days will fly by.. Before you realise you will be at your mom's place.. Dont worry.. Eat what you like and be happy! Remember, this too shall pass! :)

5. RagaPrasanna

Swetha.. I am doing good dear.. How are you? How was your weekend?
    50K is expensive? When I calculate my estimated expenses in rupees it is also somewhere around 50K. I think its reasonable when we start from the scratch. right? Furniture and travel system are the main expensive ones..

Lochu.. How are you? I too feel jolts when I sit on the couch and watch TV.. Its so cute! :)

6. sstha

sstha Silver IL'ite

Raga

I am fine. Weekend went good. Actually i did not realize it is $1000. After i saw your post i realized. My list comes around 1500$ of course more than 50K even without crib. Our budget is 2K. Its better i limit my list to this. My DH is from London so he always compare everything to Pounds so we forget about rupees..we got shoes from adidas and dress from guess for the baby. So till now dress and shoes cost us 100$. So from now on have to shop for necessary items.

1 person likes this.
  7. RagaPrasanna

Wow Swetha!!! Adidas shoes and a dress from Guess.. :) Your baby is going to be super pampered by your DH!!

My expense is going to go beyond 1K.. Lets see how far I am able to stick to 1k plan.. Still lots to buy..

8. sstha

sstha Silver IL'ite

Yeah I am already worried. Whatever my DH buys he compares to pounds and tell its very cheap in US. So i have no words. I completely forget about the budget,list everything. So we end up buying branded stuffs.
    We are planning to stick to 2k including crib and furnitures.

9. archana2008

archana2008 Gold IL'ite

Thank you Sindhu :) Yes its a girl. oh ya am waiting to hold two girls and go out for shopping ;) my due date is July 8th.

Hi Lochu, oh nice easter egg hunting. moslty am expecting to fail in the GD test. 1st time i had GD so this time also expecting.
    but that test is soo sick. well i downloaded few books on my ipad. will take it for timepass. took off tommorow so i can rest in the afternoon.

Hi Swetha, i am doing good. busy at work? shoes from adidas and dress from guess hehe save them for second kid too ;) kids outgrow them sooo fast. initial days except for carter brand i dont think i bought any major brands for my DD. just 1 polo sweater, 1 gap winter coat. but we had very good car seat and stroller chicoo.

Hi Raga, that 3 hour test is sooo sick. i will be going alone n loaded books in ipad :) my DH is soo excited about shower. he was seeing all videos on baby shower in US on youtube to get idea on decoration and procedure. he took list from me things to buy i am really on cloud 9 :)

10. RagaPrasanna

I was just looking at my list.. Already crossed $700. Hmmm... Lets see how it goes.. Travel system is the only big item that we are yet to buy..

hey our thread reached 100 pages.. just noticed.. :party