July 2012 due club...

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by njsa, Nov 16, 2011.

1. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Hi All thanks for your wishes:)
    Thanks Sithara:)
    Hi Pumpkin, I think I did have kinder bueno milk chocolate once. Not sure, but i remember it was kinder. Is it the wafer one? I have told you about the exercise for stretching the leg nah? Its as below : Stand with legs a foot apart and around 2 foot from the wall. Keep both your palms on the wall(with arms straight, like you are leaning on to the wall). Slowly lean on to the wall and stretch your legs.
    Hi Raga, first time hearing about babymoon. Ah! coincidentally our babymoon and the time baby chose to come is the same. Last year's trip to Goa ;) Good that you checked it with endo. If possible try taking it in night and substitute milk wth juice or fruits.I take my Ca after 5hours and Iron after 7hours.
    Ha ha Meghs thats funny, somtimes I too feel to clean my tongue after having some kind of food. Are you talking about the caramel flavour? Go ahead and steel my idea, no issues.Rather i will be honored ;)
    Hi Archana, wow thats a wonderful surprise indeed. I love buying sarees, but never wear them :(
    Hi to Charu,Binz, Preets and all others.

My updates : Last 3days it was holidya and was horrible. DH and MIL had throat infection and slight fever. I was so worried thinking i might get it. Might have lost a kg or two getting tensed about it. And i think am developing slight throat irritation (God knows if its my imagination.) I just want it to be july or atelast may end somehow.
    Had both Endo and Gynae check ups on saturday. TSH has comedown to 2.4 and doc asked to continue the same dose. Have to meet him after another TSH test a week before going to native. With gynae , had the normal routine check up. Asked me to mee t her after 3weeks with 30th week scan report. She said everything else is normal. Weight is 57.7now. Total I have gained 8kgs from first month of pregnancy. Pressure is normal. She asked me to count for baby movements and told its fine to get approximately 10. She asked to me to count both in morn and eve and together 10 movements is enough. When I told her somedays the baby is idle and the movements are less, she said you will feel the slightest of movement soon. So I have made this chart where I am ticking morning/A.N/Night for each day if i get around 3-5movements each time. That will make around 10 movements daily.

2. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Forgot to mention onething, friday I made a checklist from different checklists I have with me. And made a budget kind of from the babyoye.com (Thanks to Charu for reminding me about it). The total cost came at around 50K. I had included items like diapers etc which arent one time purchases. Just wanted to know how much it will come to. I will put into an excel sheet and share with you guys if you are interested.

3. Flyhighbluesky

Flyhighbluesky Silver IL'ite

Heyyy Sithara... thats very good news so a very special weekend coming up!!
    All prayers!
    Tc

1 person likes this.
  4. careerlife

careerlife Senior IL'ite

Hi girls - was just peeping in to wish you all a very happy journey into motherhood. I am from th July 2011 club. I had my son last year and my daughter in 2009. My first delivery was a c-section and the second was normal. Was feeling quite nostalgic about the same time last year and hence thought of peeping into this forum. All the best everyone and enjoy this phase to the fullest.
    Archana - were you in the sep 2009 club. Your DD's name is Anika, if I am not mistaken. This is dearsins(Sindhu) who used to be in the same birth club. Apologies if it's not the same person.

1 person likes this.
  5. archana2008

archana2008 Gold IL'ite

Yeah it's me archana. Wow congrats Sindhu :) nice to see u

6. sitharaj

sitharaj Gold IL'ite

hello everyone...

was a bit tied up this weekend; mom in law coming and i was in my father's visa sponsorship all this while (was waiting for my hubby's job change and then his formalties to get over to get into his) and had some work with that to finish...

well nothing much happening this side, mom in law here- and it seems more to her that her son is preg and not me. She is full on busy preparing his fav dishes, in my first trim i was craving for fish curry and later and even now i cannt stand its smell nor sight. From the day she is here, she is behind preparing all kinds of fish delicacies for her son. HE is a big fish lover and when he used to crave for fish, he used to eat them when we dined out or take aways. She landed her on sat and she made us to get fish in the evening itself.

Yesterday, post lunch she began her fish delicacies and i am trying to tell her that i am not liking the smell- but who cares!!! So at night, she made this grand dinner with fish curry, fish fry, some prawns and stuff and kept serving her son. Seeing her cook dinner i was a bit confused as to what i will eat and with that lone burner (in the cooking range) that she had left- i cooked some wheat porridge, mixed yoghurt and had some left over beans and bittergound sabzi from the prev night and had it...

Last night itself i told her that i shall cook breakfast and if its possible, if she can prepare my husband's tiffin box for lunch. We decided on what each of us will cook and went to sleep. In the morning i was to make dosa and onion chutney and she said she will send her son chapati and fish curry (fish fish fish)...

So while i was peeling some pearl onions in the morning (in front of my husband and mother in law)- she asks my husband if he will have chapati and fish curry for breakfast and my husband agrees. I told amma i thot we shall have dosa and onion chutney as i have begun work and she casually tells me that you can eat that and he will eat this. I thot i will burst into tears that moment (hormones!!!) and my husband told me its ok- now that he shall eat what his mom makes and i can relax and make breakfast...

So, i am counting days to get home

7. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Pumpkin,
    Congrats on your pregnancy! :)
    Good to see you hear! :)
    Eat healthy & stay healthy!
    Enjoy your pregnancy journey!

Hi Ami,
    Congrats on your anniversary! :)
    Have fun!

8. meghna.rj

meghna.rj Silver IL'ite

ami.. even I started making a list based on the xcel archana had sent..and various website.. was complying it... doubt it will be ready anytime soon.. would love to see your list.. maybe you will save me all that trouble... :rotfl will steal one more idea of yours!

9. meghna.rj

meghna.rj Silver IL'ite

sithara.. poor u...hugs to you... just count the days till you get home to pampering from your mom...

10. archana2008

archana2008 Gold IL'ite

Hi Mommies, Good Morning. How are you all doing?
    I had a restful weekend :) feeling so light today.
    ladies tommorow i will be off i have the 3 hour gestational diabetics test.

Hi Sithara, ohoo days will move fast and you will be in your moms house dont worry.
    ayyo not sure what to say. just be strong everything will be fine.

Hi Ami, 50k wow. want to see items in your checklist :) ohoo how is your health, throat? take care. from today morning baby is not kicking.
    i think she is busy napping. mostly after lunch she might wake up. morning she gave a light movememt while i was driving i keep some music on.
    i used to wear sarees a lot before. i feel my figure is sooooooooo out of shape now i have to reduce to put on those wonderful sarees :)

Hi Meghna, ya it was so nice of him. DH got that baby shower thing in him now. we are planning to do it in june and first time i am seeing him planning. that too soo early. he took the list from me what all is needed like how many types of fruits and all stuff. weekend he spoke to SIL and found out procedure. i was quiet impressed :) usually its me planning out things. here we have nice indian circle. they wear nice indian jewellery and sarees/dresses.