1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need suggestions about Bridal package/Hair & Skin care

Discussion in 'Cosmetics & Makeups' started by Serene23, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Serene23

Serene23 Senior IL'ite

Hi Ladies,
    I will be getting married in another 3 months and want some suggestions. I am in Chennai.
    1. Should I go for a bridal package offered by these parlours before/during wedding or some other professional - any parlour names?
    2. My hair condition is pretty bad and even though I am trying herbal methods I dont think it can be improved herbally in another 3 months:).. was thinking of going for a hair spa treatment (6 sittings) in Lakme/Naturals - Any experience here. Did any ones hair improve after these?
    3. For the face am not planning much - maybe some fruit facial once a month and my usual home routine.

2. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

re: Need suggestions about Bridal package/Hair & Skin care

Hi Serene,
    Congrats on your wedding :)

If you opt for a bridal package then you dont have to worry about getting a hair treatment and facial separately as all fo these will be covered in it. But before opting a salon for one you can wait for reviews from your friends or fellow ILites on which all salons provide the best packages with wonderful services which we wont regret about later. Else you can get a pedicure,manicure,hair spa, facial all done separately till your wedding. If you are not a regular in facials check out if fruit facial is suitable for your skin. Since there is 3more months to wedding you can get a fruit facial done this month itself. Gold facial gives an extra glow to your skin ,but be careful not to try it out for the first time just 3days before wedding. Also get all the services from the same salon itself.

3. Bhooma

Bhooma Bronze IL'ite

serene.

since you have three months for your wedding yet .. its a good time to start .. first start with your diet.. avoid maida, oil .. this will help in clearing your skin... also if your hair is bad, then you need to oil it regularly, detangle it and dont put a tight rubber band..this spoils your hair... go for a regular clean up of your face( remove the black/white heads ) remove all facial hair ( if you have) this will make your face look brighter and definitely to good facials... this will help you in looking good for the D Day. also dont forget your hands and feet. wash them well with warm water and apply some moisturising cream every night before going to bed. getting a regular manicure/pedicure done does wonders. all the best