Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. anurar20

anurar20 IL Hall of Fame

Thank you very much for your reply sir.

My DH says this is the correct time.

My Husband details :
    Name : JRY
    DOB : 29/10/1979
    TOB : 8.30 PM
    POB : Bangalore

Can you please predict on this sir. Sorry for the trouble.

[​IMG] Originally Posted by Pragaspathy [​IMG]

Dear Mrs. Anu,

In the absence of specific birth details, it may not be possible to make predictions on the issues raised by you because the husband's chart has to be mainly seen for determining the sex of the child. Also, regarding the profession also, his chart has to be seen.

Regarding the birth of the child, in your chart, the 9th house (which speaks about the nature of deliver) is not afflicted by any planet; however, the 9th lord Mercury is afflicted by the conjunction of Ketu and also aspect of Rahu, which may give the C-Section.

Regarding the purchase of a house, your husband's chart has to be mainly seen. However, according to your chart, there is little hope before 15th May, 2012; however, the period from Nov 2014 to May, 2015 is much supportive for this purpose.

regards.

2. RadhikaMurali

RadhikaMurali New IL'ite

Re: Astrological predictions # 11716

Post # 11716

Dear Sir,

I am waiting for your reply on this. I will also require to select a date for our gruhapravesham too. Pl. send a pvt. message to give all other details.//Thaks in advance.

3. maniks

maniks New IL'ite

wrong location

Last edited: Mar 6, 2012
  4. RadhikaMurali

RadhikaMurali New IL'ite

I did not understand ur reply, wrong location , which is the right location,

5. euphoria2012

euphoria2012 New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

My details are as follows :
    Date of birth - 30th May 1980
    Time of birth - 5.20 am
    Place of birth - Pune

I've been searching for internship jobs. Please can you inform on my job prospects within the next 2-3 months?
    Also what prospects for full time job are seen in my chart and when in 2013?

Thanks and Regards.

6. HappyMom12

HappyMom12 New IL'ite

Namaste Sir,

How are you doing sir? From my end work is good.
    We are considering to apply for US visitor visa for me and my daughter. Could you predict that what are the chances of getting it and when there are chances of travelling?
    Could you please predict when I can go to abroad and settle down? I don't want to stay in India.I am not able to live happily here because of the people will consider and think or talk different about me.
    My daughter is very good in all aspects these days, this makes me feel proud and happy.I always believe in your prediction as it has always turned out to be accurate for me.

Waiting for your reply as soon as possible.
    Thanks
    Happymom.

7. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Radhika,

Please arrange to furnish your birth details and also your DH birth details also because the Muhurtha (auspicious time) for any event has to be fixed, based on the birth star only. Anyhow, the date can be fixed after 22nd March, 2012 only, i.e. after Amavasya only.

Regards.

8. nnarmadha

nnarmadha Platinum IL'ite

Hi sir,

Please find my details

name: Narmadha
    DOB: sep 9,1978
    Place: Coimbatore
    TIme: 12.05pm

Could you please predict my job in future ? Will i be able to continue my job for long time?

Thank you!!

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Happymom,

According to your chart, the 4th house/house lord from the Moon sign is afflicted very much, there are chances for getting settled in abroad. Also, you are running the dasa of Rahu, which will normally, take one to abroad. If the Company is prepared to process your Visa papers, let them do the same and you can try to avail the same and take your daughter with you. The running dasa is favourable for any foreign journey.

Please ignore the people around you and you be conscious in your duty and taking care of your child. Even if you go to either US or any other place, the gossip will always be there; but you should not mind the same.

My best wishes for all ur efforts.

Please take care of your child.

Regards.

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Narmadha,

First of all, one must have self confidence and if such self confidence is absent, then one will not get success in the life. In your chart, the 10th house, house of profession happens to be Sun, who is placed in the 10th house itself, which shows that you are a hard working, good adminstrator and your work will be recognized and you will honoured. So, be confident and you will be rewarded well for the work done by you.

Regards.