Indian Ladies in Irving - Meet here!

Discussion in 'Indians in Dallas' started by hastha, May 2, 2007.

1. mercymani

mercymani New IL'ite

Hi Lavanya,

just saw your mail id... sending you a mail.. keep in touch...

2. Gai3Prabhakar

Gai3Prabhakar New IL'ite

Hi Kalpana,

I am told North Hills prep school is the best.

Gayathri

3. jyothiviswanadh

jyothiviswanadh Senior IL'ite

Hi Frnds,

My name is Jyothi.we live in Verandah apartments on Valley Ranch,Irving.
    am a clinical microbiologist and by passion a beautician ,so started up beauty parlour at my home.

Its been 3 months since we moved to Irving, would like to make frnds. I saw few Indians in my apartment but dont know how to go fwd and start a conversation. am really eager to make new frnds.
    anyone from my community or near by who are interested in knowing new people.if possible can meet up so that kids get to know some frns and play,,,
    would really like gathering up with people. being new and the wrong season couldnt get to know anybody,,:(
    hopefuly will meet some frn here...anybody there....

With a warm welcome... waiting for your response friends..:)

Cheers,
    Jyothi.

4. kstar01

kstar01 New IL'ite

Hey Everyone

Been a while since I logged in here. Hope you are all doing good. Maybe we should all plan to meet up sometime?

Jyothi - We live in Verandah at Valley Ranch too. We are rather new to Texas too and so looking to make some friends. Maybe we can catch up sometime? :)

Krithika

5. mercymani

mercymani New IL'ite

Hi Jyothi,

Glad to know you live in Irving too, I live in Vistas at Hackberry Creek. Sure we can meet... you can mail me my id mercymanikandan@gmail.com..

Eager to talk to u,

Mercy

6. mercymani

mercymani New IL'ite

Hi Gai,

I spoke to Lavanya couple of days back.. love to talk to you too... !!! lemme knw if v can chat.. my id mercymanikandan@gmail.com..

mercy

7. jyothiviswanadh

Hi Krithika,

Really was so happy to know someone from verandah,,will definately catch up some time.we are in building fourteen,, i guess IL blocks msgs with contacts..
    if you can mail me to jyothiramadugu at gmail dot com...:)

hope to meet you soon..:)

Jyothi.

8. jyothiviswanadh

Hi Mercy,,

Thanks much for your reply,, literally was awaiting to find some people in the new place..
    will mail you some time..

Jyothi.

9. allothers29

allothers29 New IL'ite

Hi,My name is Anu,I am planning to move to Irving in next month.One of my cousin recommended ur apts.she lived there like 4 years back. Right now I am 5 months pregnant and I have a 2 year old daughter.So, I am just very much concerned about the area and apt.I am enquiring so that I do not have any major concerns later.Could u pls post ur opinion about ur apts as well as any other apts. u recommend .My main concern is friends for my 2 year old daughter,good Indian community and I also need some help with playschools

10. jyothiviswanadh

Hi,
    This is Jyothi.
    Am not sure whom and which apt you were referring..but could tell that Verandah at valley ranch is good enough. have lots of indians here and good community to be with,,and near to all major grocery shops and restaurants.
    I hve a 2yr old too,, and also know some people with kids of same age and above...so dont worry about your daughter,, can arrange some playdates too:))
    we have been here from past one year ,, even i had a doubt before moving to irving from connecticut...i dont have any regrets now,, the place and community is safe and good.
    Hope this helps... if you need more info you can mail me at my mailaddress which i mentioned in the earlier post.

Cheers,
    Jyothi