Precise Predictions on Marriage & Progeny

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by malaswami, Nov 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. malaswami

malaswami Platinum IL'ite

Hi GS

Let me first openly put here that, some astrological secrets between the couples could not be put in an open forum like here. But to the most I can tell that, Misunderstanding is due to the lack of boy's co-operation in the sexual Union of the couple, as he is so fast in finishing the things, which is exactly contra to the girl, who likes to go on the slow phased manner in the Union. (Sorry.. i cannot go further beyond this point here)

As far as charts are concerned, there will be no separation among them...
    means, they will be united again in due course of time.
    Situations of Planatery transits and Dasa/Antardasas make it worse for some time.
    Reality of life shall be made understood to the couples, so that they are united again.

Vedic astrology is clear and do not permit to marry a women who is higher on age, even though situations are good for both of them in all aspects. Even Samudrika lakshanam, Kamasutra prescribes the age limit for the boy and the girl to get married, and way of living is prescribed.

Hope I have cleared all your doubts.

2. malaswami

Hi suki...
    I am sorry.. I limit my predictions to Marriage and Progeny
    you can try to any other astrologer on the above query.
    Thanks and regards.

3. malaswami

Hi Lalithanivas...
    Where are your birth details please....???
    Regards

4. backtofuture

backtofuture New IL'ite

Thanks a lot, Sir!! Need a small clarification. You said-
    "Finalyse soon so that he gets engaged between 17-May-2012"? between 17 May 2012 to ?

Thanks

5. malaswami

Before may-17,2012 is the period...
    Hope it clears

6. Dhanlakshmi

Dhanlakshmi New IL'ite

My DOB is 10th Oct'1981
    Place: Gaya
    Time: 5:00 AM
    MY DH
    DOB:22 April'1979
    Place: Patna
    Time: 10:58PM

Got married on May 2011

Issues:
    My husband and mine relationship is strained, very much strained.Past few days there's no intimacy between us. :(
    My husband and FIL"s relationship is strained with my parents.

I'm looking for job

Please tell me, is there any hope in my marriage, will my husband love and most important respect me. Will my marriage survive?
    Do I've job prospects, will I get job?

I'm losing myself, depressed, please help. :(

7. malaswami

Hi

On going through the birth chart, I could see, some timing difference in the birth time.
    I hope it is not exactly 5.00 AM as you have quoted.
    There should definitely be a mistake on noting of the timings.
    Could you please revert back with exact timings ???

If my analysis could be correct, the birth time should be around 5-07 AM,
    as it was Friday and the sunrise is 5-58 AM on 10/10/1981.

Regards

1 person likes this.
  8. Dhanlakshmi

Dhanlakshmi New IL'ite

Well to be exact its 4:58 AM
    Sorry though i do not know anything aboout astro, but my side astro they say that date changes after 12 midnight, ie. 00:00 hours and day changes on sunrise, therefore my date is 10.10.1981 but my day is friday.
    Don't feel offended, am just telling what I was told. You're certainly much learned, youcan see DOB as 9.10.1981, as per your chart. :)

9. malaswami

Well in just 2 minutes, the chart even for the twins changes.
    Here on the exact timings, I presume as 4.51, as till now I was making on the Precise timing analyis of ur chart.

Well, I cud see that you are Born on Virgo as ascendant, with aquarius as moon-sign and Virgo again as sun-sign. Since 7th lord is positioned in mars, which is debilitated, your entire co-operation is not foreseen to his desires. Regarding sustainability of marriage relationship, its totally confirmed, as your partner is a man of High knowledge and desires, and cares the most. Just a few dislikes in your way of approach may be the reason of irritation and movement in day to day like.

Just check his likes and dislikes, move according to his taste in life, you will be the luckiest in the life for getting a best partner.

I am sorry to tell, i never go for predictions on Job-Prospects, as I stick on to Marriage and Progeny.
    I am again to tell you here, that I foresee lot of love and pyar from your partner on you, and there will be sustaining relation between you both.

Financial crunch is foreseen till 1st may 2012 as present Mahadasa/Antardasa/Pratyantardasas are not favourable. If you do beleive in God, just pray Lord Dakshinamurty, or chant Gayatri Mantra of Guru Bagwan by heart....

GOD bless you all, and my special prayers for your intimacy soon and back to normal life.
    Regards

1 person likes this.
  10. Dhanlakshmi

Dhanlakshmi New IL'ite

Thank you very very much, I'll certainly try to please my DH. Am a staunch beliver of Shiva, but offlate I was scolding him for my sorrows, though in the bottom of my heart I'd always strong faith in him, just my way with him. :) I'll recite gayatri mantra as you told. Any other remedies or stones which I should follow?
    But truly am greatful to you. Thank you from my heart. I feel filled up with hope. I was very much optimistic person before marriage, but the disharmony somewhere broke me down. Am again feeling positive because of you. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.