1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

do you feel the way i do, sometimes?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by dakshayaeni, Jan 30, 2012.

1. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

I think this bout of feelings sadness/happiness occur to all humans sometime or other in their life, for some very often. Something in the subconscious mind buried long time back also could be the reason, but we do not realize this. This is what known as 'inam puriyatha soham/santhosham.' If we are burdened with overwork or some mental agony, this might be also the reason for the wretched feeling.
    Hope that you had recovered from your trance and fine now.
    Love,
    PS

2. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Most of us will agree with you Dakshayeni on this. As they say, all five fingers of a hand are not same, similarly all days cannot be the same.

There may be days when we are exceptionally happy. We wake up with a cheerful thoughts and zest to do a lot of things during the course of the day. There may not necessarily be a reason though.

Similarly, there are days when we are jsut dull with no feeling to do anything. We keep brooding and getting bored and just feel sad and upset for no reason at all. No matter how hard we try, but its hard to bring back the glow on such days.

I guess, after all, its the human mind. It is but natural for the mind to go through differnt phases and sometimes just let things take their own course.

3. nemo

nemo Senior IL'ite

Hi Dakshayeni,

Kindly check your message box and reply asap. brgds

4. SM11870

SM11870 Silver IL'ite

Dear dakshayeni,

I too feel the same sometimes like today i am not ok.i even had my thyroid test done to see if any hormonal problem is there but the result is normal,still I am unable to know the cause of my misery.I too feel like sitting idly,doing nothing.........
    It takes some time to get out of this phase....hope this shall too pass away.

Shruti