1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I feel empty

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by nowhere, Feb 5, 2012.

1. nowhere

nowhere Senior IL'ite

friends

I feel low, empty and restless. Anxious because I have to file a divorce soon. Hurts a lot. Pray for me please.

2. geethanjalis

geethanjalis New IL'ite

hi,
    What is your problem....why are you getting divorced?think more before you decide about your future,do you have kids? if yes ,what about there future,feel free to shed your worries here ,we friends are here to listen and try to give you an apt solution to your problem....if you are frustrated ..it means that you are not willing to get this divorce...what makes you do this.think a lot before taking the final decision....

3. pinkiprashu

pinkiprashu New IL'ite

hi,
    dont worry ..ve faith in urself and god...be strong and try to make ur self busy by working or studying or by joining in some NGO groups.
    may the best come in ur life ahead .

4. justlife

justlife Silver IL'ite

Nowhere, be strong, I will pray for you. You are in this situation and am sure you have tried to your best to make it work. If it is not then do not worry, trust me once this passes by you will understand that this was just another situation in life that we need to overcome.
    This is not the end of the world and you will have a better life ahead. Just trust yourself and believe in the almighty and never let go of hope!

A good friend of mine sent me this in my time of trouble, hope it helps

Our emotions are like the waves of the ocean. They rise and they fall. Imagine yourself embodying the ocean of emotions, as the waves surge and then fall back , you may notice a sense of peacefulness under the pain. Can you ? The sense comes from letting go :) Become part of the movement. Experience your feelings as naturally as the tide ... when you ride the waves of your emotions, you can tolerate anything.

1 person likes this.
  5. nowhere

nowhere Senior IL'ite

Thanks justlife, geetha, pinki

6. omnam

omnam Platinum IL'ite

Nowhere- I will pray for you. It will be hurtful only...but you have to go thro for peaceful life after future. Just think you are coming out of messy life and real good life is waiting for you.

Try spiritual things...go to temple and pray for strength to handle your pain.

7. PriyaKat

PriyaKat Silver IL'ite

There's nothing to worry. Maybe its just fear of change. Life will certainly be different . But take it in your hands, you can make your own destiny .
    Good luck and all the best for a new life.