1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Can one marry again after losing wife?

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by indudeepak, Jan 29, 2012.

1. swathiudhay

swathiudhay Bronze IL'ite

Hello Deepak,

Sorry to hear about your wife. Your post made me cry and your gals look soo cute. I see that you are trying OBE, please dont do it without proper guidance. I see you are in bangalore, so i taught of referring Guruji Krishnananda in Taponagara, bangalore. He is the guide to Light Age masters and has written many books on Shambala and Doorways to light which is all about the sapta rishis and his master Amara who taught him OBE and much more. You can meet him, i dont know if i can give the address and numbers here but please take the address from the website "lightagemasters.com" . He will be able to guide you to do it the right way. I have read his books which says about him meeting many souls and convincing them to go rest in peace. He has also stated in the book when it is unnatural death the spirits would not know what is happening and people from heaven dont come to receive them. He has met few souls and has guided them.

He is also in facebook search for Guruji Krishnananda.

-----------------------------------------------------------

2. indudeepak

indudeepak Bronze IL'ite

Congrats Carol and best wishes. Thanks a lot for your thoughts and prayers.

3. indudeepak

indudeepak Bronze IL'ite

Thanks a lot Swathi for this information. I am open to try anything will try to meet him. Thanks again. Infact one of my friends had suggested that I perform kaal bhairava karma done by Sadhguru - Isha yoga foundation. Logic being, even if there is 1% truth in what they say, it will only help her soul and atleast we would tried whatever we could do to help her.

Thanks a lot again.

4. Priya16

Priya16 IL Hall of Fame

Deepak,

As everyone said,don't even think about remarriage at this point.It's very amazing your little babies will get lot mature by 3-4 years of there age.I have 2 girls and they have amazing power.And you won't beleive it how much they make you happy when they grow little bigger and also twins always have very sharing and more matured personalities compared to single kids.
    Your struggle will be only for couple of years and after that your life will gets better.Don't compromise on anything unless you find right partner.There will social pressure because that's what they used for it.Father can also equally provide the love and there is no doubt in it.No other mother can be equal to your fatherly love.
    I would suggest keep open your eys to find some aged women where she doens't have anyone and who would help to take care of your babies at this point.

3 people like this.
  5. sangsiddu

sangsiddu Junior IL'ite

Hi Sir,

Sorry to hear about your loss.I was in tears after reading your post.Have you tried paranormal forums?Many paranormal forums have a free psychic reading section in which the psychics help out connecting with the passed loved ones.Just type the word Paranormal forums in google and you will find many listed under this category.Hope this helps you out sir.

6. Pranjjal

Pranjjal Gold IL'ite

Deepak ,

Please don't seperate the babies and don't allow your SIL also to take one of the baby for a month also. Then she will get more attach to her and it will be difficult to handle the situation then. Sorry to say this but I feel she is in the way to snatch one baby Being a mother and fond of children I can tell u if you will bring ur cute adorable babies to me I can not just select one and will give love to one. A true mother never differentiate babies so ur SIL is totally wrong in her acts. I request you to Please talk to best pediatrics and tell him/her all these things that are in ur mind. I bet the Dr will give you best solution But again I am requesting u please please don't seperate them.
    I have one younger sister and we two are the only daughters of our parents. Our basic nature and qualities are little different we fight with each other verbally but she is my angel,my sweet heart whatever will happen on this earth but our bonding can not be break. Here u baby girls don't have mom they will always try to find mother in each other and surely they will find it So I strongly believe they will leave their future life (once they will grow up) peacefully and beautifully. You will be their strong pillar.

2 people like this.
  7. rose8282

rose8282 Platinum IL'ite

Sir,my condolences. Your posts moved me to tears. I saw your album,both of you make a nice pair the babies are beautiful. Lovely names too.I have nothing more to add as everyone has given good suggestions.This is a tough phase,but it shall pass soon.

8. justanothergirl

justanothergirl IL Hall of Fame

Deepest condolences. Indu will continue to live on through your little girls .I pray to the Almighty Lord to give u courage,strength and support.

1 person likes this.
  9. indudeepak

indudeepak Bronze IL'ite

Priya,
    Your suggestions are encouraging. I am thinking hard about probable solutions to my dilemma. I understand I will have to make some bold decisons. Now I am also thinking about taking a break of say 6 months from work and being with the babies. I can't live at chennai home. I find that environment extremely disturbing. There are too many issues there that can't be mentioned here.

Pranjjal,
    You scared me by your point of view. But the more I think about it, the more it seems to be the case. Whenever my SIL is feeding the baby from bottle or cudling her, she tends to close her room. Once my FIL had come to see the babies and he could not see the younger one cos she was asleep in SIL's room and door was closed. Even during afternoon naps etc the baby is unavailable. I play with her when she is awake and SIL is cooking or when she is with mom for massage. I understand this arrangement works. Each lady in the home has a baby to take care of and except mom they are kind of possessive about it.

Comments about twins bonding and sibling support is encouraging........

But I have to admit, I get a deep sinking feeling looking at these situations and feel very lonely. These are the times when I miss Indu so very much (she was THE anchor/guide and pillar of my life) and life starts looking miserable and unbearably difficult...

1 person likes this.
  10. ssm014

ssm014 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Deepak,

Really sorry about your situation....but a lot of readers have given you practical suggestions....

I remember while growing up, there were mom's extended cousins in their 40s etc who were living as nannys etc with some family for soem months. most of these ladies used to be with the other household from 8 to 8 kind of arrnagement...

It is disturbing to see only the younger one being pampered by SIL....children r highly perceptive,it wont eb long before the other one feels it...

as others have mentioned, pls try to look out for any older/ widowed lady who is looking for work...depending on circumstances you can keep her full time or 8 to 8 in Blore...

you mentioned your FIL is alone...you may want to have him or your mom staying at ur plce in Blore and supervising the nanny....since you seem to be in IT co, you can also check out options of flexi working or WFH options..initially to ease the maid and kids into the role...

Am sure there would be other ways as well, but then there are also ashrams/ orphanages/ old age homes for destitute women or women who have come from broken homes...you may want to contact them for any references....

Lot of men are hands on dads...and there is no reason why you shouldnt be able to do it.....:)

Wish you loads of luck and good wishes..

Last edited: Feb 1, 2012
    1 person likes this.